All reviewsextended staywashers and dryersan extended period of timelaundry facilitieshalf milehotel is locatedpamtexaspetbrandhighway
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I enjoyed my six month stay at this Candlewood. Perfect location if your having to work the Austin area. Peaceful and clean Cedar Park has all there is to offer those who enjoy shopping, outdoors and resturaunts. Amazing staff, who always seem to greet you with a smile. Access to pool and BBQ pit.

Room Tip: Both sides of the hotel enjoy good views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Stewart, We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our property is geared towards our long term guests such as yourself. Our staff does aim to please and always has a smile for their amazing guests. I speak for myself and the staff when I say I truly enjoyed having you. Please stay again next time your travels bring you to Austin!

Pamela
Operations Manager

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Highly recommended! Everything you want in a hotel at a reasonable price. Our mission team of eight had 3 rooms on November 1, 2013. The rooms were very very nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They do not have a breakfast but that was not a big problem for us. We will definitely use this motel again on our annual trip through the area on our way to Mexico.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I was pleased to hear that we were able to meet the expectations for your group. While we dont offer breakfast due to Brand Standards we will be offering a Lending Locker starting the first of the year. There will be various items that will be available to the guest to checkout during their stay. Some of the items offered will be Playstation along with other electronic games, in addition games will be available for each system. Other items will consist of George Foreman grills, blenders, board games just to name a view. This is a unigue concept soon to be available at the Candlewood to provide additional benefits for our guest. Hopefully this will be in place when you return.

Thank you again for your time and have a safe trip.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We travel about 300 days of the year. Our stays are usually about 60 days. So when we choose a hotel it has to meet a lot of needs. Candlewood went above and beyond to meet those needs. The housekeeping was amazing.( I am very picky about that). The front desk was awesome. They went above and beyond on everything for us. There are 2 nice Gas grills under a gazebo. We spent many hot nights outside grilling. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The only real issue I had was the mattresses. They were not the most comfortable. I have severe back issues. So for the average person the mattresses are probably fine. Other than that small issue....Our stay was AWESOME.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Guest,

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the team were able to meet your expectations. Our goal is to provide each guest with the best service possible. I am concerned that you didn't sleep well on occassions due to a potential problem with the mattress. I will have our maintenance check the mattress to see if it might be defective. In the future if you experience any problems at all please contact our front desk immediately so that we can take steps to resolve any potential problems that might impact your stay. In this case we could have changed your room or changed out the mattress to see if the issue could've been resolved. Regardless, with your feedback we can now check the mattress and potentially prevent any future incidents.

Thank you again for you comments and It was nice having you as part of the Candlewood family for your long term stay.

Don

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Due to being in the area for work I lived at the hotel for 45 days which was the longest i had ever stayed in a single hotel. I enjoyed my time. The staff were friendly and always prompt with any services I needed. The room was nice and clean not to mention having a kitchen allowed me to eat some meals in.

I enjoyed it alot

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Jason,
We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay! We enjoyed having you. It's good to hear you were able to make use of the kitchens in the room. That is definitely a useful amentiy that our guests love. Come back and see us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I was a guest at Candlewood Suites for 10 nights. My room was very clean and very comfortable.
I am a very picky sleeper and I slept great every single night. The mattress was comfy and so were the pillows. I really liked the location- so near to restaurants, stores and the Gold's Gym. I also used the fitness room at the hotel and it was adequate- in other words, it meet my goals and expectations. I used the laundry services as well. The only thing that I did not like was the dryers. They did not have filters and the inside of the dryers were dirty. It looked like work clothes were put in there and they just seemed dirty to me. So, I air dryed my clothes in my room.
The staff were so friendly and helpful!!!!! I was very impressed with the hospitality that was extended to me.
All in all, it was an exceptional stay and I will return and recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Cynthia R.,
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's good to hear that you were able to take advantage of the local stores and conveniences around us. I'm happy to hear that our gym met your needs as well. Thank you for the input on our dryers. We are always trying to improve where needed. We will make sure we keep a close eye on the condition of our complimentary laundry facilities. Thank you for taking the time to send this review in. We appreciate all of our guests.
Pamela