“Great experience”

Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Cedar Park
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The people were very friendly and extremely helpful. They went above and beyond. Much more than expected. Room was always cleaned and organized. Very quiet as well. I was able to do work in the hotel and was never interrupted or uncomfortable with any noise. Just a very good experience. Made me feel welcome and like home

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Guest

Thank your for staying with us while in the Cedar Park area. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is to provide each guest with the best experience possible. The front desk staff is trained and empowered to handle most situations that could impact the guest experience. I will pass along your comments to the entire staff.

Again, thanks for your business.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

This hotel was absolutely fabulous!. I am a traveling consultant and I have stayed at many many hotels in many different states, but never have I experienced anything like this one. I was on a long term project and needed an extended stay hotel that would feel somewhat like home. I decided to give this particular hotel a try and WOW!. I was greeted by the best staff that I've ever seen.. EVERYONE was friendly. The front desk staff ,the Manager, housekeeping, even maintenance.This a "rare" find. A hotel that is clean with comfortable beds like my own, with reasonable prices and with friendly staff?". I was a guest at this hotel for avery long time and will never forget how wonderful my stay was.

I highly recommend this place and if ever I need to stay at a hotel in the Cedar Park area again, this will certainly be the place.

Room Tip: Higher floors were great.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Rose L

Dear Rose,

It was a pleasure having you as a long term guest. During that time we are able to develop relationships with guests that allow the team to know the guest better which helps us meet their expectations. While we try to provide the best service possible I realize that each guest might have certain expectations that we need to ensure are met while the guest is staying with us. Its alway sad when our long term guest checkout but during their stay we were fortunate enough to get to know the guest.

Best of luck and we all miss you.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

It felt like home away from home..great staff, management was awesome. I would not recommend any other hotel.. I stayed here for a while and had the absolute best experience. I had never been to this area before and they were very helpful in helping me find my way around.

Room Tip: If you like a scenic view, top floor is best.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Richard, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are so pleased to hear that your stay was a positive experience and that you were pleased with our staff. It is our goal for our Candlewood to feel like a home away from home. Thank you for that wonderful compliment. Stop by anytime when you're in the Cedar Park area and stay with us again. We would love to see you.

Pamela
Operations Manager

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I enjoyed my six month stay at this Candlewood. Perfect location if your having to work the Austin area. Peaceful and clean Cedar Park has all there is to offer those who enjoy shopping, outdoors and resturaunts. Amazing staff, who always seem to greet you with a smile. Access to pool and BBQ pit.

Room Tip: Both sides of the hotel enjoy good views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Stewart, We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our property is geared towards our long term guests such as yourself. Our staff does aim to please and always has a smile for their amazing guests. I speak for myself and the staff when I say I truly enjoyed having you. Please stay again next time your travels bring you to Austin!

Pamela
Operations Manager

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Highly recommended! Everything you want in a hotel at a reasonable price. Our mission team of eight had 3 rooms on November 1, 2013. The rooms were very very nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They do not have a breakfast but that was not a big problem for us. We will definitely use this motel again on our annual trip through the area on our way to Mexico.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I was pleased to hear that we were able to meet the expectations for your group. While we dont offer breakfast due to Brand Standards we will be offering a Lending Locker starting the first of the year. There will be various items that will be available to the guest to checkout during their stay. Some of the items offered will be Playstation along with other electronic games, in addition games will be available for each system. Other items will consist of George Foreman grills, blenders, board games just to name a view. This is a unigue concept soon to be available at the Candlewood to provide additional benefits for our guest. Hopefully this will be in place when you return.

Thank you again for your time and have a safe trip.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We travel about 300 days of the year. Our stays are usually about 60 days. So when we choose a hotel it has to meet a lot of needs. Candlewood went above and beyond to meet those needs. The housekeeping was amazing.( I am very picky about that). The front desk was awesome. They went above and beyond on everything for us. There are 2 nice Gas grills under a gazebo. We spent many hot nights outside grilling. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The only real issue I had was the mattresses. They were not the most comfortable. I have severe back issues. So for the average person the mattresses are probably fine. Other than that small issue....Our stay was AWESOME.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Guest,

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the team were able to meet your expectations. Our goal is to provide each guest with the best service possible. I am concerned that you didn't sleep well on occassions due to a potential problem with the mattress. I will have our maintenance check the mattress to see if it might be defective. In the future if you experience any problems at all please contact our front desk immediately so that we can take steps to resolve any potential problems that might impact your stay. In this case we could have changed your room or changed out the mattress to see if the issue could've been resolved. Regardless, with your feedback we can now check the mattress and potentially prevent any future incidents.

Thank you again for you comments and It was nice having you as part of the Candlewood family for your long term stay.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Due to being in the area for work I lived at the hotel for 45 days which was the longest i had ever stayed in a single hotel. I enjoyed my time. The staff were friendly and always prompt with any services I needed. The room was nice and clean not to mention having a kitchen allowed me to eat some meals in.

I enjoyed it alot

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Jason,
We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay! We enjoyed having you. It's good to hear you were able to make use of the kitchens in the room. That is definitely a useful amentiy that our guests love. Come back and see us next time you are in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cedar Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Austin Cedar Park
Comfort Inn Cedar Park
#5 of 8 in Cedar Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park

Been to Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park? Share your experiences!