All reviewsextended staywashers and dryersan extended period of timelaundry facilitieshalf milehotel is locatedpamtexaspetbrandhighway
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed at the hotel for about 6 weeks while my house was being repaired due to water damage. Its always difficult to stay in a hotel for so long after having a home but the staff and spacious rooms made our stay much better than we expected. We got to know the staff who obviously work very hard to provide customer service, they were there to answer any questions. In addition, the rooms were always very clean. While they were only cleanedonce a week due to extended stay which is normal it did allow for privacy.

Room Tip: Very close to nice restaurants and shopping
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

James,

We are so happy to hear the great comments about our property and staff. Our friendly guests give us reason to enjoy our job and the people we have the opportunity to meet. I hope that the next time you stay at our property it is not due to house repairs but maybe a fun getaway!

Pamela
Operations Manager

Reviewed 27 January 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night and were amazed at everything included in the room. Stove, full size fridge, microwave, pots and pans, cooking utensils, silverware, etc! I talked to the front desk staff and she said that soon they will have a lending locker with things like a blender and even an xbox! The rooms are very spacious and clean as well. Overall great experience! Would recommend, and will be staying here again!

The only bad thing I can think of was the pillows were a little flat for my taste, but I'm picky when it comes to pillows.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mr. Spencer,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do try to have everything our guests might need while away from home. We hope that you will choose the Cedar Park Candlewood again the next time you are in the Austin area.

Pamela
Operations Manager

Reviewed 27 December 2013

In a suite you can create a home away from home. Sort of. Any future stays I would take a room on top floor as it eliminates any sumo wrestler from walking around on top. Also the first floor rooms gather all traffic hall noise. The rooms are clean and complete. Colors are muted and tend to create a quiet mood. Refrigerator in my room was a bit noisy? It was good being able to cook breakfast in my room.
Equipment in workout room needs repair.
Staff were friendly.

Room Tip: If driving bring a toaster oven if you are staying a week or more.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing a review regarding your stay. With feedback from our guests we are able to recognize areas of improvement and take corrective action to resolve the concerns. I was pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for being part of the Cedar Park Candlewood Suites family. I apologize that you experienced the noise problem from the room above you. If you contacted the front desk regarding the concern I hope steps were taken to improve the noise level. In the future if you have any noise problems or any concerns please notify the front desk immediately so we can resolve the problem. In this case we would gladly move to the guest to the upper floor. Again, I apologize for the noise you experienced.

I hope you had a Happy New Years and wish the best for you and your family.

Don Simmons

Reviewed 3 December 2013

The people were very friendly and extremely helpful. They went above and beyond. Much more than expected. Room was always cleaned and organized. Very quiet as well. I was able to do work in the hotel and was never interrupted or uncomfortable with any noise. Just a very good experience. Made me feel welcome and like home

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
generalmgr057, Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Guest

Thank your for staying with us while in the Cedar Park area. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is to provide each guest with the best experience possible. The front desk staff is trained and empowered to handle most situations that could impact the guest experience. I will pass along your comments to the entire staff.

Again, thanks for your business.

Don

Reviewed 28 November 2013

This hotel was absolutely fabulous!. I am a traveling consultant and I have stayed at many many hotels in many different states, but never have I experienced anything like this one. I was on a long term project and needed an extended stay hotel that would feel somewhat like home. I decided to give this particular hotel a try and WOW!. I was greeted by the best staff that I've ever seen.. EVERYONE was friendly. The front desk staff ,the Manager, housekeeping, even maintenance.This a "rare" find. A hotel that is clean with comfortable beds like my own, with reasonable prices and with friendly staff?". I was a guest at this hotel for avery long time and will never forget how wonderful my stay was.

I highly recommend this place and if ever I need to stay at a hotel in the Cedar Park area again, this will certainly be the place.

Room Tip: Higher floors were great.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Rose L

Dear Rose,

It was a pleasure having you as a long term guest. During that time we are able to develop relationships with guests that allow the team to know the guest better which helps us meet their expectations. While we try to provide the best service possible I realize that each guest might have certain expectations that we need to ensure are met while the guest is staying with us. Its alway sad when our long term guest checkout but during their stay we were fortunate enough to get to know the guest.

Best of luck and we all miss you.

Don