“Absolutely an incredible experience”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Cedar Park

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Brownwood, Texas
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I go to Austin about every month or so. i travel with my 2 pugs so its important to have a hotel that not only is pet friendly but has an area specifically for my pets use. many say they area for use is "nearby"and is blocks away.this hotel it is on-site and they even offer waste bags and a receptacle. that's a plus in my book.i had never stayed at this location and was surprised at the many area shops available to those staying there. there is even an Einsteins bagels nearby. i the hotel itself is located next to the toll road(183a) but just a few blocks to the west is older 183 which is not a toll road and both roads merge withing a mile without a toll.this is an ideal location for those wanting to avoid the inner city traffic when coming in or out of town.the hotel is clean and the staff very friendly...great place to stay

Room Tip: look online for room specials ..also join the rewards club and you will get more room discounts and...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
laquintacedarpark, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
We appreciate your kind review.
Harker Heights, Texas
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I just want to say the hotel looks really nice on the outside but looks can be deceiving. I checked in on May 25,14 The clerk Vicki was nice I requested to see one of the rooms before i purchased it , from pass experience with other hotels. The first room as soon as I walked through the door the strong smell of animal urine was so ovrer whelming I could not breath I told the clerk that I was allergic to cats and dogs so she showed me a second room, that room smelled a little better but it had a big stain on the carpet ok by now I'm tried from running back and forward, I decided to look at one more room it was late and we didn't want to try and find another hotel the third room looked and smelled a lot better so we went ahead and checked in. On the way back up to the room we notice on the floor in front of the breakfast lobby area was a pebble of animal poop smeared on the floor I immediately told the clerk I couldn't believe what I was seeing she said that she would take care of it. So I went back to my room by then I was exhausted I pulled back my blanket on the bed I noticed blood stains on the blanket and hair on the pillow cases I called the lobby and I requested clean linen she brought up the linen she did not offer to change them for me so I took off the pillow cases there was big pee stains on the pillows the so called clean blanket she brought me had brown stains all over it. I couldn't take any more I packed up and requested my money back the clerk was nice about it she gave me a refund. By the way the poop was still on the floor. I have stayed at many hotels this by far is the worst. I don't known who is giving them their good reviews. Beware of the maids as well I saw one of the maids showing off a necklace she had gotten out of someone's room to the other maids while I was leaving the parking lot Wow unbelievable!!!!

Room Tip: None of the 3 rooms I saw was good, please ask to view the room before you check in.

1 Thank Shelia H
I am so sorry for you experience here. We must have dropped the ball that day. Typically, our guest are extremely happy with our rooms and service. We will make every effort to make sure this does not happen again.
Your comments regarding the Room Attendant and the necklace - I called them all together and asked about that. One of the Room Attendant did tell me she had been given a necklace as a special thank you from one of our guests as thank you for the nice clean room.
Brownwood, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My favorite of all the LaQuinta locations. They have an indoor pool & hot tub which is heated by solar panels. The food is excellent with a good variety. They have a business room with 4 desk-tops and a printer. The fitness room is good. The staff is friendly, accommodating, and resourceful. They have chargers for electric vehicles.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

laquintacedarpark, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
I am glad you enjoyed your stay here at La Quinta. See you back soon
Cedar Park, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The hotel was very clean. There staff was on top of things. The breakfast bar staff was by far the best we have encountered!! They cared about the cleanliness and family environment. The pool was heated and kept clean...nice for my three year old.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We appreciate your kind remarks....Looking forward to serving you again !!
Horseshoe Bay, Texas
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is our second occasion to stay at this La Quinta Inn during 2014 and both times we have had excellent service with exceptionally clean rooms and very good breakfast selections. The staff is always very friendly. It has an indoor pool which is great and has WiFi capability throughout the motel. We highly recommend this La Quinta as a great value for outstanding quality and service.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your kind remarks!
Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

As I have stayed here several times, the staff knows me and my check in time is no more than 2-3 minutes. Staff is very friendly and helps in anyway possible to make my stay as confortable as possible. Rooms are clean and well maintained, halls and wait areas are the same.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

laquintacedarpark, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
We appreciate your great review. Looking forward to serving you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cedar Park
#2 of 8 in Cedar Park
Comfort Inn Cedar Park
Comfort Inn Cedar Park
#4 of 8 in Cedar Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin NW/Lakeline Mall

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park? Share your experiences!