Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)
Best Western Cedar Inn(Cedar Park)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$116
La Quinta
Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park(Cedar Park)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$96
Motel 6 Cedar Park(Cedar Park)
US$63
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Cedar Park(Cedar Park)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$90
Priceline
US$106
  • Breakfast included
The Bungalows Hotel & Event Center(Cedar Park)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
US$136
US$120
Aloft Austin Northwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$118
US$114
All reviewsfront deskfried chickennice size roompleasant hotelcircle kfridge and microwavevery pleasant stayother hotelsrooms are cleangreat breakfastwould stay againbreakfast bareasy accessnoisedqelevatorheb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Hotel room was clean, the hotel outer and inner appearance was nice and tidy. Breakfast was good! Stayed here for almost a week. The staff were very friendly. I will be recommending this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
AnisaB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2011

We certainly appreciate the positive feedback about our hotel and our services! My staff and I work very hard to provide a fantastic guest experience, and I am so glad we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cedar Park!

Reviewed 21 July 2011

I stayed here for a brief visit. I was supposed to stay here again in August but I value my sleep and will not be back. The room was clean and the bathroom was nice but the beds were very uncomfortable. I was up every hour on the hour. You could feel every spring in that mattress. I did have one other problem with the water in the shower. It was scalding hot. I reported this to the desk staff and they said they were always complimented on their beds and they had to keep their water that hot for everyone. I know this to be untrue. If you are traveling with small children be very careful. A water heater set at 140 can give 3rd degree burns in 20 seconds. where as on set at 120 will do that in 5 minutes and you still get a great shower. If you value sleep and your children's skin stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo

I am sorry that your stay was uncomfortable. Our new Serta mattresses do in fact provide a great night's sleep for the vast majority of our guests. We strive to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and fantastic customer service. Our hot water heaters are set within a normal range, and all faucets in the hotel are adjustable so that the hot and cold water can be mixed to create each guest's ideal temperature.

Reviewed 3 October 2010

My colleagues and I stayed at the HIX in Cedar Park through the Summer of 2010. The staff was very friendly, new us each by name, each room was immaculate, the service was great. I would definitely recommend this to others. The hotel is family friendly as well.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2010

This hotel never forgets that you're a paying guest. The desk clerk went out of her way to accommodate our needs. The place was spotless, the service was excellent and we will definitely stay with them again. I highly recommend this one.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2010

We checked in Saturday April 17th around 8:00 for an overnight stay. The hotel appeared to be clean from the lobby however the rooms were a little disappointing. We stayed in a Room that had a King and sofa that had a pull out. I thought the bed was extremely uncomfortable and the Sofa pull out looked extremely used. When I woke up I had bug bites.........and in the bathroom I saw a few bugs running up the walls. There is construction going on around the property however....... The breakfast was booming, it was so crowded. They appeared to have quite a selection for a continental breakfast. I would choose another hotel next time I was in this area.

Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family