Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin)
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Cedar Park
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Arrived for a late checkin just before midnight and found a friendly front desk clerk( Keith ) and he promptly got me checked in. He even helped me make a reservation for an upcoming trip so I didn't have to call the 800 number. Room was clean had nice business desk for work. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
AnisaB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback! We work hard each day to provide a fantastic guest experience, and I am glad we lived up to your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cedar Park!

Reviewed 18 November 2011

Stayed here while attending a hockey game. Very Nice hotel with great friendly staff. Will stay again and would recommend it to me friends.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your choosing to stay with us on your last visit to Cedar Park, and are thrilled to have exceeded your expectations. Thank you so very much for your positive comments! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cedar Park.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

i got bed bug bites in one area of my back from staying here one night. the room appeared clean, but apparently not. if you stay here, check your bed carefully!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
AnisaB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2011

After your initial complaint about this issue, 4 weeks after your stay, my staff and I thoroughly inspected the room you stayed in and have found no evidence of bed bug activity. We take these types of reports very seriously - every member of my staff is fully trained on how to inspect for bed bugs. During the 4 weeks between your stay and your comlpaint, the room has been rented numerous times, and we have had absolutely no other reports of bug bites. I understand that you believe your bites may have come from our hotel, but I can assure you that they did not, and I encourage you to investigate other places you have visited in the month since your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 15 August 2011

Hotel room was clean, the hotel outer and inner appearance was nice and tidy. Breakfast was good! Stayed here for almost a week. The staff were very friendly. I will be recommending this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends

We certainly appreciate the positive feedback about our hotel and our services! My staff and I work very hard to provide a fantastic guest experience, and I am so glad we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cedar Park!

Reviewed 21 July 2011

I stayed here for a brief visit. I was supposed to stay here again in August but I value my sleep and will not be back. The room was clean and the bathroom was nice but the beds were very uncomfortable. I was up every hour on the hour. You could feel every spring in that mattress. I did have one other problem with the water in the shower. It was scalding hot. I reported this to the desk staff and they said they were always complimented on their beds and they had to keep their water that hot for everyone. I know this to be untrue. If you are traveling with small children be very careful. A water heater set at 140 can give 3rd degree burns in 20 seconds. where as on set at 120 will do that in 5 minutes and you still get a great shower. If you value sleep and your children's skin stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo

I am sorry that your stay was uncomfortable. Our new Serta mattresses do in fact provide a great night's sleep for the vast majority of our guests. We strive to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and fantastic customer service. Our hot water heaters are set within a normal range, and all faucets in the hotel are adjustable so that the hot and cold water can be mixed to create each guest's ideal temperature.

Reviewed 3 October 2010

My colleagues and I stayed at the HIX in Cedar Park through the Summer of 2010. The staff was very friendly, new us each by name, each room was immaculate, the service was great. I would definitely recommend this to others. The hotel is family friendly as well.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2010

This hotel never forgets that you're a paying guest. The desk clerk went out of her way to accommodate our needs. The place was spotless, the service was excellent and we will definitely stay with them again. I highly recommend this one.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple