“Good time”
Review of JumpStreet

JumpStreet
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We took four kids there and everyone had a good time. Seemed to have less for smaller kids and much more for teens. Some pretty talented teens flipping around and I suspect could be a little daunting for those of a lesser skill level. Our group was much younger and had a lot of fun. At one point two kids were stuck at the top of one of the castles and none of the staff seemed to care. I had to retrieve them myself. Should perhaps have at least someone working there a bit more on the mature side.

1  Thank Papadshaw

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My kids have been there several times for 2 hours' jump and fun. They are very excited and tired after 2 hours. There are some couches and tables for parents to wait and free wifi is serviced. You can sit and wait for your kids or go to Lakeline mall for shopping next to the playground.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The good news is that this place is a blast.... The bad news is that you've got to tag along with kids under a certain age. Which, for me, meant that my 7 year old nephew spent an hour jumping without breaks, leaving me gasping for air and discovering muscles that I never knew existed!

It is SUBSTANTIALLY more expensive than traditional jump places. Also, the staff was less than enthusiastic to be there. They seemed to have a great time yelling at parents trying to rescue their kids from killing themselves, yet the employees did nothing to help. Definitely need to clean up shop.

1  Thank Justin H
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I liked the venue, they had a few different areas my kids were able to play in. It would have been great if not for the very rude teenagers that are employed there. They are not kid friendly and lack decent customer service. This was my families first and last visit to jump street Cedar park, TX.

1  Thank l d