“Jewel in the woods”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Center
Center, United States
“Jewel in the woods”
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Great place friendly staff, and great price, after driving several hours it is an oasis. The some other places in the area and tried others. However, every time I travel to the area it is my only choice.... best kept secret in the woods.

• Stayed September 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Houston, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This was an excellent location and accomodations were great, however, I had problems with the billing of my room, even though staff tried to make adjustments I was chareged for the room twice at two seperate rates which cause major problems for me...Having to leave work to go to my bank to deal directly with my banker to fix the over charges...It would have cost less to have just paid the difference and not have to spend two days trying to fix the problem, when the front desk attendant should have backed out the higher amount correctly and then placed the one correct charge on my debt card.....but stuff happens and I do understant that she may have done her best thinking it was handled correctly but it absolutely was not handle in the correct manner!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Hempstead, Texas
Reviewed 2 July 2014

On Business trip in Center, TX...stayed at this hotel. Front desk very helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean and was gone to meeting during the day. Got back at 4:30 to find room had not been made so had to call front desk for some dry towels. Lady quickly arrived with some dry towels and shampoo. Wished the room had been cleaned and bed made but they said it was overlooked. Lobby Breakfast is very adequate and all that area is very clean. Feels safe and quiet. Did not use the pool but looked clean and inviting. Good place to stay for passing through on business.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Due to my job, I have stayed at this hotel for 2 months. I can not say enough good about my stay. All the staff are friendly and responsive to any request one may have. I want to especially say that Cassey, Cheryl and Nayel are special people. These are the people I see most of the time. Each day as I go to work and each evening when I return I am always greeted with a friendly acknowledgement. The breakfasts are great with a large variety to choose from. I had an accident while there and the staff were so supportive and kind. The get well card was a special touch that other hotels may not think of. Again, I just can not say enough. Friendly, accommodating, clean and great breakfast. What more could I say!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I grew up in Shelbyville but I live in San Antonio, TX. Every time I go home, I stay at this hotel. I always get a warm welcome and the rooms are clean and big. I love staying at this hotel. The pool was very refreshing. The breakfast is plentiful and very good. I have never met a friendlier staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Benton, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel from Friday June 13th through Sunday June 15th. The room was great. Very clean. The staff was very friendly, especially Shaquanna at the front desk. I will stay here at every Family Reunion.

L.W.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed 5 nights. Very comfortable and great staff. Internet frustratingly slow, but it was the only negative. Good breakfast. Love the shower. The front staff was always present and asking if I needed anything or just being friendly. Cleaning staff, too, was cheerful and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center
Sleep Inn & Suites Center
Americas Best Value Inn Center
Super 8 Center
Super 8 Center
#5 of 7 in Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carthage

Been to Best Western Plus Classic Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!