“Good place to stay on business”

Americas Best Value Inn Center
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Center
Reviewed 5 April 2010

Clean rooms, worked with us on price and friendly staff. Would recommend again.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank awal2069

Reviewed 19 May 2008

Best Western Center Texas
It was a great experience at the motel. I didn’t have any complains for the staff their. The rooms were very neat and clean; the beds were very comfortable and well made. The staff was very friendly and welcomed me very nice. They made sure that my stay was very comfortable and I didn’t face any problem from their side. The morning breakfast made my day, as I didn’t have to travel outside to look for something to eat, it was available at the motel. As the town is not too big I wasn’t expectation too much of clean and comfortable stay but after staying at Best Western it changed my mind. They respect their costumer, and make sure that they are comfortable. They answer all the questions that you have, as they know about the town they helped me out with directions.
Over all it was an excellent stay and I was very comfortable. If do make another trip to center, TX I know were I would be staying and I can recommend this place to anyone without any hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank sandhujatti
Reviewed 29 September 2006

I've stayed at the Center Best Western several times over the past year. Although not a luxury location by any means, my rooms have always been clean and comfortable. The refrigerator and microwave are very handy and the wireless works. Breakfast is not elaborate, but they do always have fresh fruit.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank lifestudent
Travellers also viewed these Center hotels
Best Western Plus Classic Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Center
Shelby Energy Lodge
Shelby Energy Lodge
#1 of 2 in Center

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn Center

Address: 1005 Hurst St, Center, TX 75935-3013 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Center Inn)
Region: United States > Texas > Center
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Center
Price Range: £37 - £41 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Center