“Bad Business All the Way Around....” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Houston East-Channelview

Holiday Inn Houston East-Channelview
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Channelview
Baytown, Texas
“Bad Business All the Way Around....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2011

I reserved two rooms at this hotel and never even made it to check in. The horrible service started two days prior to my arrival. The issue began behind a rate that I had guaranteed online. The DOS, Mari and GM, Chris were both no help to me. OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE PUPPETS AND WHEN THE OWNER PULLS THE STRING THEY JUMP; I had made the reservation three weeks prior to my daughter's 14th birthday. I reserved two rooms for her and her friends as well as myself. On the day of arrival, I received a phone call from the "owner" of the property inwhich he proceeded to curse me out!! And let me know that he would be cancelling my reservations and I was not wanted on his property! He then told me and IHG that we could "GO TO H***" !!! ABSOLUTELY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!! So needless to say, I'M SURE IF THE MANAGEMENT AND OWNERSHIP ARE THIS HORRIBLE, RUDE, AND DISGUSTING THE PROPERTY IS TOO!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
6 Thank gmmisty

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Channelview
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Channelview
Hampton Inn Houston I-10 East
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Channelview / Houston
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston East at Normandy
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston East
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Channelview

Been to Holiday Inn Houston East-Channelview? Share your experiences!