See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Poor quality for an Americans best value inn. Barely clean enough to stay. Beds were old but sheets clean. We really should have traveled further toward Abilene. Repairs were sloppy on the door jamb someone broke.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

The pool was out of service, full of dirty water. The front desk did not notify us of a boil notice of their water. Had no idea of the issue, until we stopped at the conscience store across the street. Roaches in the bathroom! Wanted to stay here, because I wanted to be close to our family, never again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Given that Cisco is a very small town, there's not many places to choose from. With that said, this place seemed like the "best" place to stay overnight. It's about $60 a night.

On a positive note, I will say that the room was clean and spacious but extremely outdated.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2015

I can handle spiders and moths. Roaches not so much. I was with a group of 7, we had 3 rooms. I booked mine through Expedia. We booked 3 nights and stayed 1. We all experienced roaches on the first night of our stay. My traveling companions were given a refund of the 3rd night after they complained--it was already after checkout on the 1st morning, so they lost the 2nd day, even though we only stayed 1 night. When I asked for a refund via Expedia, Expedia told me the hotel would not allow it. When I approached the hotel owner, he told me Expedia would not allow it. But before that, he questioned whether I saw roaches in my room (which I killed and flushed) even though he admitted that he did see a roach in one of my companions rooms after they complained and then moved them to a new room. When I put Expedia on speaker during my second call, and they called him again, he told them I did not explain why I wanted to leave--which I made sure Expedia knew was not the case. I finally was told by Expedia I would receive 1 night's refund after about 45 minutes of back and forth with Expedia and the hotel owner.

Room Tip: Cats eating from dumpsters were pleasant
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This place has always been generally clean but needed upgrades to the beds. We stay because it is close to family when we visit. The customer service is decent and the beds have been upgraded. I recommends if you need to save funds.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family