Days Inn & Suites Cleburne TX
US$106
AscendHotels
US$86
US$101
Super 8 Cleburne(Cleburne)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$89
La Quinta
Motel 6 Cleburne(Cleburne)(Great Value!)
US$52
Motel 6
Best Way Inn Cleburne Hotel(Cleburne)(Great Value!)
US$62
Agoda.com
All reviewsstay there againwafflestxpetcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2013

House burned to the ground and I needed a place to stay-my stay was great. The management very responsive

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I visit the area 2-3 times per month to visit my son who lives here and usually stay with family in the area...However, one month decided to stay in Cleburne and booked at the Days Inn Cleburne, TX. TO my amazement, the property was well maintained, the staff was excellent, and allowed us to check in even earlier than posted check in time as we had already had about a 3 hour drive from Austin, TX. I was even more pleased when we left the property we left behind a life vest for the child and called. The staff found the item and placed at the front desk and it was held for us in safekeeping until we returned to the area about 2 weeks later. This is a great property and love it so much that we are staying again this weekend.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Wow this place had incredible service, which will make me come back. Not to mention they had a hot breakfast, Consisting off scrambled eggs, sausage, or biscuits and gravy. Then they had two kinds of cereal, apples, oranges, bagels, toast, and waffles.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The Days Inn and Suites in Cleburne, Texas is a nice, comfortable place to stay. The room I had was freshly painted and very clean. The king bedroom was very comfortable and clean with a microwave and mini-fridge for your use. The air conditioner worked perfectly and was quiet. The bathroom was clean and had toiletries and coffee maker and hair dryer. The towels were clean, but scratchy. Plenty of hot water with good water pressure for the bath/shower combo. I felt safe and secure in my room, as well as safety for my vehicle in a spacious parking lot which was well lit. The hotel was very quiet all night long and I got a very restful sleep.The staff was beyond friendly and very accommodating at check-in and check-out. A free breakfast is served in the morning, but I did not partake of this fare, so I have no comment on it. But, I can say that the breakfast room was very clean and orderly just looking at it from the front desk. I will definitely stay at this hotel again when in the area.

Room Tip: The upper floor is quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business