“Pleasantly surprised”

River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages
Ranked #1 of 4 Cleburne B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 September 2012

My husband surprised me with a nice weekend get away. This is not our first time going to a bed and breakfast. But what was unique about River Rock, was that we had the whole cottage to ourselves. Having access to the kitchen gave us the opportunity to decide when we wanted to eat breakfast, lunch or just stay in and relax. From the ride to the cottage to the decor, it was one of the most comfortable and relaxing weekends I have experienced in a long time. Danielle was very welcoming and helpful in giving us suggestions for activities and Restaurants. I would Highly recommend River Rock and plan on going back in the near future!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz62202
daniellepetty, Owner at River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

I hope all is going well for your family. I'm just now learning how to respond to my guests on TripAdvisor. Hope you can come back.

There are newer reviews for River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages

Reviewed 12 July 2012

We booked River Rock from recommendations from TripAdvisor. We were in the Cleburne area to look for a house. RR was a great place to unwind and just be quiet after house hunting. Having 2 bedrooms and a full kitchen made it very pleasant. Danielle was great to work with and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David E
Reviewed 28 June 2012

After months of being on the go it was so nice to get away with my hubby! The best part was that it was SO quiet. My husband and I felt like we actually were away for several nights instead of just one. Danielle was so nice to work with and wanted to make our stay the best possible! We will be going back for sure!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank D'Ann H
Reviewed 12 May 2012

It was a long awaited girlfriends staycation. We stayed 3 glorious nights under the stars enjoying the hot tub in the privacy of the back yard. The beds are amazingly comfortable...best rest I've had outside ever! The mornings brought ducks to our doors -literally 3-4 ft -happily quacking and eager to be hand fed with the corn Danielle has on hand. Across the street is green grass with lovely ducks, turtle, fish and even a swimming snake. The 2 bikes are ready for the path. The furnishing previously stated accurately. This is a doll house with food! The gift shop and laundry room, very nice. We used our groupon and could not have been happier. Danielle was super accommodating, though we never did actually meet. Can't wait to go back! Thanks again Danielle! :-)

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank SandiJ94
Reviewed 18 July 2011

We had such an awesome time here. It was quiet, peaceful, and everything we wanted in a bed & breakfast. Danielle was super nice and accommodating. We would love to go there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TDGriggs
Reviewed 5 July 2011

My husband and I had a wonderful time there. The Cottage is nicely decorated. The backyard is private and has a hottub. The pool area is great and the sauna has my husband and I wanting one for ourselves :-)
There are walking/biking trails right across the street as well that follow Buffalo Creek.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MellissaS
Reviewed 19 April 2011

The cottage is truly a home away from home. Beautifully decorated, everything you need is stocked, even down to eggs and milk in the fridge. Thanks to Danielle, the wonderful host who made sure the accomodations were everything I expected. They were and more...... Stayed for 3 days to shop at Texas Antique Alley. Will defintely be making a reservation at River Rock when I return.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends