All reviewsfront deskindoor poolclean roomshot tubfree breakfastbreakfast areafitness centereasy accesshousekeeping staffoatmealeggswould stay here againa great place to stayfirst floorget awaysausagewedding
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This Hampton Inn is a very clean and modern hotel. I especially enjoyed the serenity of the hotel. During the week, there were very few guests and hotel employees were only seen when I needed them. The breakfast area was clean and well-kept. I look forward to returning in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel is nice, clean and comfortable. However, it appears to only have a single staff member in attendance at any one time. Thus they have to juggle desk duties, conference room duties and dealing with guests issues. we had to wait almost 10 minutes just to check-in after a 14.5 hour drive. Breakfast was so-so.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 21 April 2014

They staff was accommodating. The hotel appearance was very good. The complimentary breakfast was satisfying. The access on and off of Hwy 67 was very easy. I would recommend anyone who is traveling to the Cleburne area to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

With a very nice view of Lake Cleburne. I really enjoyed my stay at this Hampton. This has the be the cleanest best smelling hotel that I have been in in a while. The room was perfect. The coffee at the front foyer was hot and fresh when I arrived. And the indoor pool was perfect. If business or pleasure bring you to cleburne or the surrounding area. This hotel is perfect.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ced B
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed here one year ago and, though the hotel was comfortable, I was very disappointed in the breakfast (normally an attraction at Hampton Inns). Thought I would try this place again and found the breakfast to be even less appealing this time. No fruit cocktail (which is always a hit), only three bagels, and eight pieces of bread for toasting ... a very few other pastries around. I asked the person managing the breakfast area and she simply said they "don't have any fruit today." The hotel is comfortable and quiet and, though I am loyal to Hampton Inns, I will stay elsewhere on my next visit to Cleburne.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple