“10+ a real home away from home”

Best Way Inn Cleburne Hotel
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Cleburne
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I had to get some work done on my RV and needed a place to stay while repairs were being done. The mgr,and his wife have treated me AND my dog like family,and has been like being in my own home. Clean and no problems of any kind. Appeared to have securty cameras etc. i felt safe and will stay again when needed.

Room Tip: absolutly tha quitest stay of any place but my own home,top 10+ on my room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
bestforourguest, Manager at Best Way Inn Cleburne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you so much! We always strive to be our guest's home away from home. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the Trip Advisor community.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I came to Cleburne ,Tx to work, and I have my disabled mother with me. The mngmt staff has been extremely accomodating, to the point even to call the room every morning to ask if my mother would like breakfast and if so Ms. Kay from the hotel will fix her hot breakfast from the lobby and bring it to her on a tray to the room! And we asked if we could bring a recliner in the room for her to be more comfortable to rest and they not only said yes (more than I can say for the Hampton next door which said no way), even offered to purchase one themselves and place it here!!! Needless to say, my one month stay in cleburne will be now as permanent as my extremely extended stay at the Best Way!!!! I strongly recommend this hotel above all others in all ways! Oh, and the rooms are amazingly beautiful and super clean!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have made serveral visit to this area to visit my husband who works in this area and have stayed in serveral of the surrounding hotel and this has become our hotel choice. It is by far the better choice for service and cost. The rooms are spacious and very very clean. The staff is excellent they are very attenative and accoumdating to your needs. The beds are very comfortable which I must have due to back surgery. The breakfast is a plus along with the excercise room.This computer has been a God send for me due to the fact I take a online course and was afraid I would have to miss staying here for a week not able to get it on my ipad. Can't say enough about the service and the friendliness of everyone feel like i am apart of their family which is a huge plus for me since my husband is working and I don't know anyone here. All of my future trips will be staying here. Just know what they advertise is exactly what you get.

Room Tip: All the rooms has been good even close to the elevator which is quiter than I expected.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel while visiting family in Cleburne over the holidays. I was greeted warmly by staff members and given a very reasonable price considering the quality of the establishment. It looks and feels like a newly built hotel. I had a hot breakfast (scrambled eggs and biscuits & gravy for breakfast), and the room had a flat screen television. I am used to paying more for a room like this. All in all, a great visit and I'm looking forward to staying again next year while visiting the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank C J
Reviewed 11 November 2013

newer motel with everything you would expect in the room. spacious, large t.v., high ceilings, coffee, refrig, microwave.this is an example of a 70-100 dollar room for about half the rate.very quiet, friendly staff, awesome breakfast. overall great bang for the buck... I will be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed here earlier this month and was pleasantly surprised! The rooms are very clean, beds are super comfortable and a great value for your money. A hearty breakfast was also included, which was a bonus. Highly recommended and would definitely stay here again! Ask for Kay, she's awesome!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank SummerNight9
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My mother and I stayed a week at this hotel in early October. We were both very impressed with the room, amenities and helpful and friendly staff.
We liked that it was so quiet, we seldom heard other guests and there was no traffic noise.
The breakfast (included) was a step above what you usually find. Some days scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy were served.
The hotel is close to downtown, easy on and off the freeway and just across the freeway from the hospital. Pets were welcome.
The room rate was very reasonable for the quality.
We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family