“Stayed here on way to San Antonio”
Review of Super 8 Cleburne

Super 8 Cleburne
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Cleburne
Reviewed 31 December 2011

This is the cleanest motel we have been in, every thing was spotless. We had a recliner and plenty on room for the laptop with a nice chair. Bathroom was very clean. The lady who checked us in was very nice. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Cleburne

Reviewed 29 July 2011

We went to Cleburne Tx for a wedding and stayed at the Smithfield Inn. The rooms were clean and well kept, the grounds were good. The free breakfast however was not very well stocked or had any variety. The hotel staff was very polite ad friendly. If you need a place just to stay in Cleburne TX I recommend the Smithfeild Inn.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2011

I didn't make it past the front desk. I encountered an employee outside before entering the lobby who was horribly rude. The clerk behind the desk insisted on blowing her nose and then stuffing her fingers and the tissue up her nose as I asked her questions. She was absolutely disgusting and rude. I left without getting a room so I can't say what they were like on the inside.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2009

The Best Western Smithfield Inn was a EXCELLENT motel! I have stayed in hotels and motels all over the world and this room was exeptionally clean. The linen on the beds were so nice, the bed was a little firmer than im used to but I still got a good night rest. The manager is a super nice lady as well as the other desk clerks. If I make another trip through Cleburne Texas I will with out a doubt stay with this establishment again.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2008

I cannot Believe Best Western would allow this hotel to be part of thier chain. It is by far the worst Best Western I have ever stayed at. It is tremendously overpriced and I booked a non-smoking room and they put me in a smoking room that was horrible. The A/C-Heater did not work. The wireless internet did not work. The room next to mine was occupied by 4 people who thought they were in the "ghetto" because they partied all night long and kept me awake, front desk ignored my pleas to quiet them down so I had to call the local police. There are no Security cameras on the property. Parking lot is laid out terrible. I promptly left this hotel and moved to the Holliday Inn Express which was wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 29 May 2007

I have had several two star experiences with this hotel, but the last straw was the cleaning maid opening the door on my wife. I had left for business around 7am and at 8am the door opened much to my wife's dismay. After bowing and apologizing, the maid backed out quickly and left. Then at 10am, a man I believe to be the owner opened the door and came in, again, much to the surprise of my wife. Now here is the kicker. I asked the two "warm bodies" at the front desk for an explanation, and here it is: When the cleaning people approach the room, they check for vehicle tags in the parking lot, that match the room number, and come on in. So... because there was no vehicle, in they came! I quite loudly explained that the room was rented until 11:00 and they had no right. No apology, no need to explain further, no compensation, no nothing. Not even a kiss my @$$. So, they got a free peep show, I got nothing. I frequent this area on business as do my co-workers, and we will not stay here again. You better leave your car by your door and walk if you go anywhere! Or you will have visitors. And always use the bar locks, if there are any.

Stayed: April 2007
3  Thank Eye4NEye
Reviewed 19 May 2007

I stayed here for a couple of nights while attending a camp in near by Glen Rose. My room was 106, king non smoking. This was my second time staying at this hotel. What I liked: Very clean, easy access from street, quiet part of town, cable tv, decent size room, recliner, microwave and refridgerator in room. I didn't like that parking is directly outside your door and all rooms are on ground. I was susposed to have my own space in front of my room, but cars were parked in that space both nights, forcing me to park elsewhere around the back of the building. King size bed was a bit on the hard side though. Room walls were on the thin side, could hear other rooms tv and loud conversations and when shower was running/toilet flushing. The continential breakfast is pretty meager and basic, but it was well presented and clean. Staff was helpful and quick.

For a couple of nights stay, this room was fine. I would be ok staying here again if it suited my purpose.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled solo