“Excellent”
Review of Super 8 Cleburne

Super 8 Cleburne
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Cleburne
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I stayed here with my family. My experience was just great from check in to check out. The rooms were spotless, nice comfy bed and excellent breakfast. They also have a very nice pool. The staff from the front desk to the owners were just great.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

This was not a good experience for us. The property looked good with the exception of the swimming pool and the laundry room. I guess that should have been a big clue. The room itself looked very clean, however, I got bit by something in that room (my husband did not). I had bites all over my face the next day. I did report this to Best Western but they replied that the room had been checked and there was no signs of any bugs. I had to do laundry when I checked in but the laundry room was disgusting. I took a wash cloth from my room and cleaned the top of the washer and dryer in order to put my clothes on there while folding. I'm pretty sure that hadn't been cleaned in quite a while. The pool was green and it was disappointing that there was a review on here for two prior to when we checked in that said the pool was so enjoyable. I doubt that the pool could have gotten like that in a day or two. I hated to write this review because the people managing hadn't been there that long and truly tried to be accommodating to me when I talked to them about my concerns.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2013

i love the Moore Oklahoma best western it is a cleaner and friendlier place and the breakfast is what they said it would be. and i would recommend it to my friends and family as well. and would go there again and again.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Hotel was very clean, room was a good size and in a great location. It looked newly remodeled. Owners were welcoming! We came to Cleburne for Antique Alley, stayed 2 nights. We plan on staying there again for our next trip!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Continue to be pleased with the overall experience of stays at the Hotel over the past several years. Consistently above average accommodations for money value. Always clean and staff always helpful and professional. Location is convient to several restaurants for both evening and morning dinning.

1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Excllent Hotel, very clean, and smelled very nice. Friendly employees and a good rate.. I stay in alot of hotels around the country they usually do not smell very well and are usually not cleaned to my standards this one was,There was nothing to complain about. and I like to complain.. : )

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The Best Western Smithfield Inn is located in the town of Cleburne, TX. The hotel itself is located in the western side of town and is within walking distance of many attractions such as a small mall, movie theater and even a Sonics next door.

The rooms are reasonably priced and feature many amenities such as full sized beds, TV, WiFi, shower/bath, coffee maker and even a microwave and fridge. The rooms are cleaned daily and are pretty well maintained.

The hotel does feature an outdoor pool as well as a vending machine room and a reasonably sized parking lot with disabled parking.

Overall the Smithfield Inn is a very good hotel, and is one of the more cheaper options when staying in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple