“Great Stay!”
Review of Super 8 Cleburne

Super 8 Cleburne
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Cleburne
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights in May 2013 while we had some home repairs.
The Best Western's location is super convenient.
The management and staff treated us very well and made our stay very enjoyable.
Even though the Best Western is located right in town, it was very quiet!
Our room was very clean and the bed was wayyyyy comfortable!
Can't go wrong staying here!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Cleburne

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This is a great hotel room for the money. The room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were very welcoming and helpful. I did not have a chance to partake of the free breakfast due to my schedule but it is nice to know I could have. I highly recommend the hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Excellent value for money and staff was superb. A small problem with the television was handled with professional friendliness. enjoyed the city and the stay. Would stay again as I pass this way. road tripping through Texas

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I stayed here with my family. My experience was just great from check in to check out. The rooms were spotless, nice comfy bed and excellent breakfast. They also have a very nice pool. The staff from the front desk to the owners were just great.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This was not a good experience for us. The property looked good with the exception of the swimming pool and the laundry room. I guess that should have been a big clue. The room itself looked very clean, however, I got bit by something in that room (my husband did not). I had bites all over my face the next day. I did report this to Best Western but they replied that the room had been checked and there was no signs of any bugs. I had to do laundry when I checked in but the laundry room was disgusting. I took a wash cloth from my room and cleaned the top of the washer and dryer in order to put my clothes on there while folding. I'm pretty sure that hadn't been cleaned in quite a while. The pool was green and it was disappointing that there was a review on here for two prior to when we checked in that said the pool was so enjoyable. I doubt that the pool could have gotten like that in a day or two. I hated to write this review because the people managing hadn't been there that long and truly tried to be accommodating to me when I talked to them about my concerns.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2013

i love the Moore Oklahoma best western it is a cleaner and friendlier place and the breakfast is what they said it would be. and i would recommend it to my friends and family as well. and would go there again and again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Hotel was very clean, room was a good size and in a great location. It looked newly remodeled. Owners were welcoming! We came to Cleburne for Antique Alley, stayed 2 nights. We plan on staying there again for our next trip!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends