“Great room good service” 5 of 5 bubbles

BEST WESTERN Cleveland Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN Cleveland Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Cleveland
La Vernia
“Great room good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stayed in the King suite and it was very nice. A large room with a sitting area sofa and chair and a desk. Not a big deal but the TV was and old fashioned one, not a big screen high def. We were traveling and did not have a reservation but got a very nice room anyway. I did not use the internet since I have a WI-FI which I use when traveling the room and bathroom were very clean.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

We stayed here on our way to Houston, as we were traveling with a large u-haul, and were not sure how safe it would be to leave in the city full :). This is on the outskirts of Houston, about an hour away. It was clean and the staff was friendly. Made a good place to stay, as we were so tired. I can't complain. Our stuff was safe all night, they let us park the uhaul out front, no problem. It is an average hotel, with a great price. I would stay again if I needed to. Right off the interstate for convenience. It is right next to a trailer park, if that worries anyone. We were fine with it. Breakfast was not that great, but its free, so I will take it. They had some egg patties, cereals, muffins, donuts, waffles, the usual.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Graham, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I booked a room online and was coming to Cleveland for the first time. I wasnt sure what the area was like or where a good place to stay was. Upon our check in the staff was super friendly. She told me she had already got our air & lights on in our room for us. The room was very clean and plenty big! Bed was big & comfy! My only negative would be the loud opening & closing of other rooms doors. That was abit overwhelming for a few mins but by 10pm it was nice and quiet. Overall I would for sure stay there again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We've stayed at this hotel twice, once for a baseball tournament and this past weekend for a cheer competition. Both times we've had awesome service, nice clean rooms and a great breakfast! Melissa is great at keeping the food and beverages stocked. Friendly staff at the front desk. The only issue we had was the HBO did not work in the room. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Fayetteville, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

The Best Western hotel in Cleveland, TX is a good hotel for the price. The accommodations were fairly typical (mini-fridge, microwave, television, etc.) and it looked like most standard hotels. The cable T.V. was a bit fuzzy but my biggest problem was with the pillows. Their pillows are more like soft rocks - my wife and I both woke up with headaches - so bring your own pillows. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the hotel was very clean. Breakfast was a stereotypical hotel "continental" breakfast and the fitness center was a glorified closet with three pieces of exercise equipment. Overall, this location was not a terrible experience but not my favorite either.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Rosharon, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

The only issue I had with this hotel was the wifi. I work from home on the weekend on my laptop, I chose this hotel bc wifi was an option that I needed for work. however it didn't wrk at all. Other wise the hotel was clean staff was nice and breakfast was good.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Livingston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

This hotel is the cleanest one with staff that has been here a long time with the cleanest floors.Also it provides the most diversity in a good breakfast for its class. It has friendly staff willing to help. It has the lowest best value price between the Mexican Border to the Canadian border.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and the quietest for children to play.