Being that this was my last night in College Station after graduating from A&M and moving out of my place, soon to be on my way to California, I could not have picked a better hotel to stay at in this city. The office staff was friendly and helpful and the property was clean. We upgraded to the two-room suite and we had plenty of space for the 5 of us. I don't know whether I was tired from moving all day, the bed/pillow was too comfortable, or if I took full advantage of my last night at Northgate, but I slept very well.Plus, there are several great restaurants within a half-mile radius.The breakfast had both hot and cold breakfast items with a fairly good selection. All in all, this is a great place to hang your hat for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elevate your extended-stay experience at TownePlace Suites Bryan College Station. Located only a few miles away from Texas A&M University, our hotel provides convenient access for future students and visiting alumni to fully explore Aggieland, from the historic Kyle Field to George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. With spacious living rooms and comfortable bedding, our suites make the perfect retreat after an eventful day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TownePlace Suites Bryan College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites College Station
- TownePlace Suites Bryan College Station Texas