Super 8 College Station
US$90
US$108
Comfort Suites Texas Ave.(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$88
ComfortSuites
US$138
US$111
Hilton.com
Baymont Inn & Suites College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$92
Ramada College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$93
Vineyard Court Designer Suites Hotel(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$148
US$138
Residence Inn
Manor Inn College Station(College Station)
US$66
US$64
All reviewsan overnight staywould definitely stay here againnothing fancybed was comfortableclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Was looking for a reasonable rate for a quick one night stay so thought I would give the Super 8 a try. Walls are extremely thin, very loud all night. Based on what i could hear, i felt it to be a crowd coming and going in the halls all throughout the night and into the early morning. Room appearance was 'clean' but it just did not feel that it was. Best thing was Sonic is across the road where we got happy hour drinks at check in. Then Sonic has half priced shakes after 8. Which is about what time it was when I was wondering why I was still here! Spend the money and go elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Very friendly hotel staff, well-lit parking lot at night. The room I stayed in had a flat screen TV, comfortable bed, clean sheets, good pillow. It was a little hot, and I believe the AC is older and can't exactly keep up with the Texas heat.

The carpet was pretty gross- I kept my shoes on the whole time.

Bathroom was clean, just old looking with paint chips and dirty grout.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Audrey P
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Mixed bag. Front desk very nice and helpful. Place is clean, yet undesirable. Furniture is a throwback to the 80's. Hallways remind me of my `80's college dorm, with wooden doors and dull, cheap paint on walls. Sitting in my room I can hear every sound in the hall as if they're right next to me. Breakfast was cheap. Only two cereal selections, and one was empty (starts at 6:30 and I was there at 8). No fresh pastries, only a plastic-wrapped cinnamon roll. And the orange juice fit the whole `80's motif, with a taste of slightly-better-than-Tang. I booked this via Hotels.com for about $55 for a one night stay, but had other, better choices for about $65. My bad. Take my advise and pay the extra $10 or $15 for a better hotel (like the Fairfield Inn right next door)!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We left one hotel that was unsatisfactory and booked this one. Although the hotel needed some minor work, overall it was a great second choice! The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful and fulfilled our every request. The rooms were very clean and organized...great job Super 8!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends