Stayed here during Texas A&M Parent's Weekend when rooms are hard to come by and prices are through the roof!
We weren't expecting Taj Mahal at this Super 8 and we certainly didn't get it. As far as the Pros and Cons:
Pros: Friendly staff; Room was run down but seemed clean enough; Air condition did its job; beds were adequate for a couple of nights sleep: Location near A&M can't be beat.
Cons: Light bulbs from two separate lamps were missing. We reported this the first night but and were told it would be fixed by housekeeping, but it never was; No ironing board or iron in the room; No closet to hang clothes - instead there was a closet rod in a corner of the main room; No drain plug in the bathroom sink; a bathroom mirror that has seen better days; Only a single four plug electrical socket prevented us from charging phones, using laptops, etc. unless we unplugged the TV or light fixtures.; Small bath towels and thin sheets and blankets.; Hallways smelled of smoke and age.
In summary, on busy weekends when rooms are tight and prices high, this is an OK place with a great location. But it is absolutely a non-frills motel and you need to keep that in mind when booking a room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 College Station Hotel College Station
- Super Eight College Station
- College Station Super Eight
- College Station Super 8
- Super 8 College Station Texas