US$88
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Best Western Plus College Station Inn & Suites(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$88
US$119
US$87
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Aggieland(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$100
HolidayInn.com
Aloft College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$124
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Cavalry Court, a Valencia Hotel(College Station)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$184
US$179
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Texas Ave.(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$104
ComfortSuites
Baymont by Wyndham College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$97
Vineyard Court Designer Suites Hotel(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$95
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I with our two children were checked into a room where we found a huge amount of mold on the bunk beds and on one of the pillows on the king bed. The room also smelled of mold. We reported the issue and were move to another only to find more mold under the window sill. This room also smelled of mold. We were then moved to a third room in two nights and finally did not find any mold in the room but the damage to our two night stay had already been done. Management was prompt and did a good job managing the issue but that amount of mold in hotel rooms in unacceptable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marco L, General Manager at Tryp by Wyndham College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at TRYP by Wyndham College Station. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear what happened with your accommodations. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at TRYP Hotels, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I wanted to give this a better review because the staff is super friendly. Chad, the weekend bartender may be the absolute best bartender I’ve ever seen. The front desk girls are super sweet. But that’s where the good stuff ends.

The hotel opened in November 2017. The first room we were in was on the 5th floor. It wasn’t bad. We were there for a softball tournament. Had a game Friday night. When we got back, our daughter tried to take a shower. The shower didn’t work. We were then moved to a room on the 4th floor. The ceilings in all the rooms are concrete. On the 5th floor, we didn’t notice this problem but our room on the 4th floor was extremely humid. Everyone on our team in a room anywhere except the 5th floor experienced this problem. Sheets felt damp. Both rooms, the painting on the walls looks like it was done by a kid. The sliding door for the bathroom in the room on the 5th floor was broken and wouldn’t shut all the way. Both rooms, the floor of the shower and the area around the handle of the door was dirty. The a/c only goes down to 66 and the rooms did not ever get very cool. Really, the only thing saving me from giving this hotel a lower rating is the staff...but I think even as great as they are, they aren’t enough to make me want to book again.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The hotel isn't complete, needs more furniture in the rooms and lobby. No food service except breakfast, The Bar did not have regular hours, The whole place smelled musty and old. Lobby was not kept clean, rugs where not vacuumed, washing machine leaked water all over the laundry room floor.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marco L, General Manager at Tryp by Wyndham College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Your feedback is very important to us, and It is unpleasant for us to know that your stay was not quite what you expected. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problems you encountered and prevent any future occurrences. Here at TRYP Hotels, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

My wife and I checked into the hotel last Friday night (after finding the entrance). We were in a queue at reception, the receptionist was obviously under pressure. First impressions a wannabee trendy hotel. We then went to the room, oh my what a shock smelly, dank, cheap paint job on the walls dirty.
No chair at the desk and strangely no wardrobe, it must be an urban living thing just to have a rail jutting out from the wall and wallah you have the novel wardrobe.
We went to the bar around 8 pm, TV's on all the drinks out lights on, we sat at the bar(all in full view of the receptionist) after waiting 20 minutes for the barman to turn up I approached the receptionist and asked where he was. The reply was"he has gone home cos he thought there were not enough people in the bar" GREAT.
We went back to our smelly dirty room packed our belongings and checked out, I would have rather driven home that remain (we managed to get into a traditional hotel in that I mean clean, nice smell and wardrobes.
We did ask to speak to the manager but apparently, he had gone home as well, must be that urban thing again.
Top Tips for the hotel
1. Get rid of the nasty musty smell
2. Have staff on duty that has been trained in customer service or even just on duty.
3. invest in more lighting and cleaners

Room Tip: My tip to future travellers would be don't book here
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Patricia K, General Manager at Tryp by Wyndham College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at TRYP College Station. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that the issues with your stay were not at an accommodating feel . Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at TRYP Hotels, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

mlopez@still88.com

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Overall, this is Nice Hotel that was renovated and is very modern look on the inside. Outside is pretty plain without any covered drive up to Entrance. Not a deal breaker considering the extension work inside. Walls of rooms caterto Texas A&M Aggie Pride whichnis a nice touch if you are staying for a Game experience. Rooms were very clean and sleek. Very nice Bathroom with Glass slide door and mounted Shampoo and soap dispensers. The only issue was the noise from my room on the 5th floor near the south end. It sounded like a louder than normal AC unit running but, wasn’t the room AC. Possibly the Cooling Units on the roof, not exactly sure. Possibly not in every room but, not a big issue to change rooms. Really nice bed and comfortable and liked the fact it’s within walking distance from many restaurants and shopping. Great work on the remodeling and would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tryp Hotels
Marco L, General Manager at Tryp by Wyndham College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Timothy,

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that there was an issue with the noise level. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at TRYP Hotels, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

mlopez@still88.com