“GREAT COFFEE!!”
Review of Minuti Coffee

Minuti Coffee
Ranked #199 of 315 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I needed an afternoon pick me up and popped in here not really knowing what to expect. It was GREAT!! So glad I took a chance.

1  Thank JamPack1965
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

So good! I got the coconut coffee and it’s amazing! Staff was super helpful! Yummy! Really nice style to the shop! The pastries look awesome! Have to try that next time!

1  Thank tonyagarrett
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I had high hopes... that were squashed within seconds. First, the payment system was down. No, I am not letting the server write down my credit card number. Then, they could not take cash, because she "did not know how to calculate the tax"... So I got a free doppio. That seemed, OK, except I must have been that one customer that asked for a real cup. I got a dusty old plate that had never been used. Disgusting (see photo). The place is modern and has potential. The coffee is quite good (except they did not use enough grinds), but with that service, I see little to no reason to come back. Arrivederci...