“Happy with our stay”

Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in College Station
Anaheim, California
“Happy with our stay”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The managers of this hotel are extremely helpful and accommodating. The rooms are very nice and have been updated. When I left something at the hotel, the manager went to look for it and held it for me. The waffles are even in the shape of Texas - fun!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Galveston, Texas
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The staff was friendly and courteous. The whirlpool room was a great way to relax. The breakfast was hot and fresh. We will definitely be staying here again. Although it was too cold, the pool looked amazing. I was surprised as it looked just like the pictures on the website. What a nice place.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and even though it receives my overall rating of very good, the facility is showing some signs of decline in maintenance and up keep. The carpeting is worn in the hall ways and rooms. My room had three lamps that would not work and the air conditioner/ heater was a little difficult to secure a good setting. My room was clean, but showed wear and tear. The beds have remained comfortable and the TV reception good. The free breakfast remains very good with food and service. The hotels reception is friendly.
I would return for another stay as the hotel is clean and the price is right.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
country1010, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
TEXAS
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Very nice and clean hotel.
Big and comfy room.
I enjoyed staying at this hotel.
The staff were well trained and helpful.
I definitely recommend this hotel.
Thew breakfast was great with lots of choice.
Very clean.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

country1010, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for the great review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you soon
College Station, Texas
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I had a great stay and was very comfortable at this hotel. all the staff was very friendly and helpful. the breakfast was great and so were the rest of the the assets this hotel has to offer. everything was very clean. I enjoyed my stay here a lot.

Room Tip: corner rooms have plenty of light.
1 Thank Nestor P
country1010, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback about our hotel with us. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back in the future!
College Station, Texas
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Very nice, clean rooms and welcoming staff members. the breakfast was very GREAT. I recommend this hotel for business travelers. I stay here most weeks for work and this place truly treat you like family, I have noticed that do that for folks that just stay one night also.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
country1010, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you so much for the kind review, we value our guest and treat them like family. Our staff takes pride in the services that we have here at the Country Inn & Suites. We value and look forward to your next stay. Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
Granbury, Texas
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Every time I am in the College Station area, I stay at the Country Inn & Suites. The entire staff is very friendly and professional. They remember me on every visit and they really makes me feel like I am completely taken care of. The rooms are always clean and fresh. There is a wonderful variety for my complimentary breakfast, fruit, waffles, cereal, oatmeal or something hot. There is an office center with user friendly computers and printer. A nice, clean work out room, and for those traveling on business, the conference room is nice and spacious. I always look forward to my stay at the Country Inn & Suites. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling on business or pleasure, it meets all needs.