“Great food, always crowded and loud though” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fish Daddy's Grill House

Fish Daddy's Grill House
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Texas
“Great food, always crowded and loud though”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Their food is delicious. The decor is nice. I've eaten here 3 times. First time was for happy hour margaritas and mexican shrimp cocktail with tortilla chips. There was no wait and the food and drinks were delicious. The 2nd time I ate here it was around 7ish pm on a Friday night and we waited more than 45 min. for a table. The inside was very crowded and loud but that is to be expected on a prime weekend night. The third time I ate here we only waited 15 or 20 min. The food is always great as is the service.

• Visited May 2014

Bryan, Texas
“Unnecessary Scene”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were having a business lunch with higher staff of the firm I work for. I chose to eat at Fish Daddy's. One of the ladies at a nearby table asked for the manager. The manager came out and there was a discussion which resulted in some unnecessary conversation. The manager handled it very poorly. She should have said, "Ok what is the problem and how can I make it good"? Instead she leaned over and put both hands on the table and started a back and forth with one of the ladies who had complained about being misinformed about the price of her meal. There were about 10 ladies at the table. WOW. One lady said she was misinformed by the waiter about the price of her meal and then the conversation went down hill from there.
I bet the social media went wild when she got home.
We were disturbed and were made to be uncomfortable. I doubt we will be back for awhile. I will not eat with my higher ups at Fish Daddy's again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Luke J
Abilene, Texas
“Good Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Had dinner at the bar. The shrimp cocktail was scrumptious. I ordered blackened MahiMahi. It was ok, sort of tough. Taste was ok. I tasted the ribs and they were pretty good. My son-in-law said he would definitely order them again. Our food was good, not great, but fairly good. Not too expensive. I will try this place again and maybe try a shrimp dish since the appetizer was so good. They had outdoor seating as well.

Visited June 2014
Bryan, Texas
“Always Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

If you like great seafood at a very reasonable price, then this is your place. We much prefer this restaurant to the other big name seafood restaurant that is nationally known. We have been to Fish Daddy's numerous times just for the two of us as well as for special occasions. The fish aquarium is a fantastic backdrop whether you are dining in the bar or in the main dining area. Their service is great, their menu selection is fantastic, the food quality is always outstanding, and . . . sorry, I've got to go. I'm making myself too hungry to continue. See you there.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mike C
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Fresh fish and great service. All items on their menu are excellent. I reccommend the pecan crusted trout. It is not on the menu but, you can ask for it. The owners are super folks that care about your dining experience.

• Visited April 2014