“wonderful meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Pearland
“wonderful meal”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This restaurant is a delight to visit. The service is excellent, the food is first rate, and the prices are reasonable. We arrived, without reservations, with a large party of 15 at noon. It was very crowded but only after a short wait we were seated at a spotless table fully ready for our large group. Our waiters were quick, responsive and attentive. The entire room was filled with customers but the staff was able to treat each table with the best of attention.
Don't miss this treat when visiting College Station, Texas

• Visited July 2014

Magnolia
“really good !”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We have been here twice and loved it both times. The service was great and the food was great!! The fish is really good, cooked right, and has good seasoning. The lemon salad dressing is wonderful !
We will be back!

• Visited July 2014
Texas
“Great food, always crowded and loud though”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Their food is delicious. The decor is nice. I've eaten here 3 times. First time was for happy hour margaritas and mexican shrimp cocktail with tortilla chips. There was no wait and the food and drinks were delicious. The 2nd time I ate here it was around 7ish pm on a Friday night and we waited more than 45 min. for a table. The inside was very crowded and loud but that is to be expected on a prime weekend night. The third time I ate here we only waited 15 or 20 min. The food is always great as is the service.

• Visited May 2014
Bryan, Texas
“Unnecessary Scene”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were having a business lunch with higher staff of the firm I work for. I chose to eat at Fish Daddy's. One of the ladies at a nearby table asked for the manager. The manager came out and there was a discussion which resulted in some unnecessary conversation. The manager handled it very poorly. She should have said, "Ok what is the problem and how can I make it good"? Instead she leaned over and put both hands on the table and started a back and forth with one of the ladies who had complained about being misinformed about the price of her meal. There were about 10 ladies at the table. WOW. One lady said she was misinformed by the waiter about the price of her meal and then the conversation went down hill from there.
I bet the social media went wild when she got home.
We were disturbed and were made to be uncomfortable. I doubt we will be back for awhile. I will not eat with my higher ups at Fish Daddy's again.

• Visited June 2014
5 Thank Luke J
Abilene, Texas
“Good Ribs”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Had dinner at the bar. The shrimp cocktail was scrumptious. I ordered blackened MahiMahi. It was ok, sort of tough. Taste was ok. I tasted the ribs and they were pretty good. My son-in-law said he would definitely order them again. Our food was good, not great, but fairly good. Not too expensive. I will try this place again and maybe try a shrimp dish since the appetizer was so good. They had outdoor seating as well.

Visited June 2014