I have been a Marriott Rewards member for many years and this Courtyard is one of the reasons I continue to stay at Marriott properties. This hotel is conveniently located right of the local highway (although my GPS had a difficult time directing me to the exact spot). I was in town for one night for my company. Everyone is very professional & helpful. It is also a short 10 minute drive over to Texas A&M University and the George Bush (Sr) Library.
I left my prescription glasses in my room and didn't realize until later that night when I was already 90 minutes south in Houston at my next location. I was leaving the next morning to go back home to Los Angeles. Due to some strange phone situation, the hotel was not receiving incoming calls from outside for about 12 hours. I sent an email to Mindy Wilson, the General Manager, and she made sure that my glasses were Fedex'd overnite, so I only went 1 night without them. This is the kind of extra attention that keeps me coming back to Marriott.
I would definitely stay here again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Bryan College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Bryan College Station Hotel College Station
- Courtyard College Station
- College Station Courtyard
- College Station Marriott
- Courtyard Bryan College Station Texas