“Best Ethnic Food in College Station”
Review of Shiraz Shish Kabob

Shiraz Shish Kabob
Ranked #27 of 293 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 18 April 2014

My family insists on eating at this restaurant every time we come to College Station. The food is delicious and the portions are large. A very good deal. It's a great place to go on busy weekends at the college because all the other families are waiting in line at the big chain restaurants and we can always get right in at Shiraz Shish Kabob.

1  Thank Cindy M

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We're always happy with our meals at this little mom-and-pop restaurant. The owners are justifiably proud of their store. We generally get the kebob, bread and Shirazi salad, but everything in there is wonderful. There isn't very much service as its an order at the window, pick up your own food when its ready kind of place.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

The place made me wonder, honestly - it looks a little strange - but the food is AMAZING. A little steep for the 'real' meals, but the appetizers are REALLY well priced and close enough to a meal if you are grabbing a light lunch or snack. Smoked paprika must be the trick with the baba ganoush. The lamb and beef are delicious, I definitely want to try out the rest of the menu!

Eating here is VERY informal, and a little loud. But who cares, because the food is FANTASTIC.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Great lamb kebabs (cooked upon ordering), flavorful tabouleh, huge (fresh) flatbread. Good value. I had pulled over in the parking lot behind Shiraz the prior evening to call my wife, and the smell kept enticing me - so I came here for dinner the next day. Happy that I did - this will be one of my standard choices when I visit College Station in the future.

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

When you want a good hot meal that's not fried, stop and eat at Shiraz. The ingredients are always fresh and the menu selection is diverse (beef, chicken, lamb, and vegetarian). Accompaniments include rice, grilled flat bread, and various dips like hummus, BabaGanouj, tabouli, and tzatziki. They also have some Halal products. The owners and staff are friendly and gracious as well.

1  Thank Bunnyhop95