“My addiction”

Chuy's Mexican Resturant
Ranked #17 of 293 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My favorite Tex-Mex spot. I swear they must put something addictive in the food because I've been hooked on this place for years. I love the salsa and the creamy jalapeno is awesome (make sure you ask for it!). I usually get enchiladas or a burrito.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Chuy's is a very good place for TexMex cuisine. Their service is good, and their dishes are inviting and tasty. The selection is also very good. It is among our favorite places to go.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

With decent priced drinks and a appetizer bar in the trunk of a car what more could you ask for?! The service here is always great no matter if it's at the bar or in any of the seating areas. The patio is nice but a little warm in the summer. The bar is excellent however get here early as it gets packed during happy hour!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This was the choice for a celebratory dinner after receiving a new Aggie Ring. The margaritas are always a must and are always served by friendly happy people. Unfortunately I did not get the name of the waiter in the bar area but he was wonderful.
We were seated in Mason's section and he took such good care of our whole party. He was attentive, efficient and amazingly friendly. Thanks for being part of such a wonderful night.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The creamy jalapeno sauce, chicken fajitias and queso were all great. The service was superb! I love this place!