“Clueless”

Cheddar's
Ranked #41 of 281 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Although we have eaten here many times while visiting family in Bryan , today's experience was a real letdown. We were there early and the place was not busy. A dinner salad did not come (but wasn't billed), and the two pieces of pie to go that we ordered after signing the credit card statement caused the wheels to come off completely. What's more, the manager's involvement only seemed to deepen the confusion and delay. We finally got out 20 minutes after placing the ill-conceived pie order.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We ate here as a stopover from a weekend getaway in Lake Whitney, Tx. This is our 2nd time eating here, We arrived on a Saturday evening, arounf 9 pm and on a night where Texas A & M was playing a game. We were seated in 5 minutes. When our order came, I was surprised with it! I ordered a ribeye and a fresh coleslaw as well as buttered corn for the sides. Oh my! one of the best tasting ribeyes I have tasted. I ate them all! I usually ordered mine medium well and oftentimes, when I order it from other steakhouses, some came a lil dry, a lil rare, or worst, like well done! This time, it was PERFECTO!!! The past months, my job had me going to the best steakhouses in Houston. To be honest, I usually do not finish it. This time, I did! (not because I was hungry!). It was so good that I felt I just had to finish it! Whoever was the chef or cook that night did a very good job! The mango tea that came with it was a superb combination with my meal!. The server, Victoria, was so attentive too that even in a busy Saturday game night, she made sure to replace our drinks immediayely (we never have to call her) or to ask us if we need anything more.
A very good night to end a pleasant Saturday (except for the news that Paul Walker died, of course!).

Reviewed 13 November 2013

First a warning, get their early. This is a great place and fills up fast. The restaurant is always clean and the wait staff is always friendly. I love the rage'n Cajun chicken tenders (not on the menu anymore but they will make it) and they have a great candied pecan salad. The croissants aren't to be missed and the bourbon glazed salmon is also delicious. I've not had anything I didn't like.

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Average service but the fiod is consistently good. The onion rings are a winner. The portions are generous and the prices are resonable.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

we ate the location in Waco the day before and loved their southwestern chicken salad and was craving it again! sadly it was not on this location's menu. we were seated in the bar area which was a bit dirty with food on floor and seemed understaffed.