“Great service, food, price”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #20 of 269 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great service, food, price”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Excellent place to dine. All entrees are value priced and tasty. Always have a great meal there. The steak is also very good and cooked to my satisfaction (med rare).
The menu has a wide variety of items. Try the onion rings for an appetizer. The asian salad is also to die for.
Always a great place to eat at a reasonable price

• Visited May 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Good Food at a Great Price”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Well, my title certainly describes how I felt after dining at Cheddar's. I had the chicken pot pie, and enjoyed every bite (even though I couldn't finish it since the serving size was so generous). Each bite had chunks of chicken, they certainly hadn't skimped. Even with drinks and an appetizer, the bill for three was very reasonable. I certainly want to go back the next time I am in College Station.

• Visited April 2014
College Station, Texas
“Consistently among the best”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Cheddar's has a wide variety of American food and twists on other favorites - most of which are or taste like they are made from scratch. We have never had anything that wasn't good, and best of all the prices are beyond compare. What other sit down restaurant can 2 people eat for less than $20? For example burgers are under $5 - that is less than a lot of good fast food restaurants.

Don't pass on tasting the delicious honey croissants! Service is typically very good, and we have never visited when we had to wait very long.

• Visited March 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Fantastic menu variety, best pricing I can remember”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I had lunch with a client and we both had seafood salads. Extremely tasty and priced below market I would say. Not sure how they offer the quality at that price point. My third trip to a Cheddars and I will continue to frequent them until they let me down.

Visited March 2014
Bryan, Texas
“Cheddar's”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Always dependably good food at a very reasonable price. Nice sports bar area. Service is good and the portions are large.

Visited January 2014