“Wow, Lunch Was Very Good!”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #28 of 274 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Shreveport, La
“Wow, Lunch Was Very Good!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were on a 7 hour drive from N. Louisiana to Texas Hill Country, and took a chance on this Cheddars for lunch and a break from driving. Sure glad that we did. The Cheddars at home is mediocre, this one was very good. We were seated immediately, orders were taken, and food arrived fast. The quality of food was outstanding, and exceeded our expectations. The guys ordered the chicken fried steaks and the girls ordered the grilled shrimp/chicken combination with pineapple pico.... Very tasty. Waitress was attentive but did not hover. Highly recommend this Cheddars, and I wish all Cheddars was this good. Kudos to the management and staff.

• Visited June 2014

Lovelady, Texas
“Yummy but disappointed”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had to drive here (2 hours) for an appointment and was really looking forward to having a shepherd's pie for lunch only to find they had removed it from the menu at THIS particular location. I was extremely disappointed as I'd been thinking about it for days. I don't eat out often, so it was going to be a big treat for me. The staff tried like crazy to help me out and talk them in to making me one for lunch (and I was going to order 2 to go), but it didn't work out. The manager was so very sweet to come and tell us everything they use in it, so I'm hoping maybe now I can make one on my own at home some time. She couldn't give us the recipe, but she did her best by giving us the ingredients. Overall everything was wonderful, the staff was over and above. I highly recommend this location! :)

Visited June 2014
Texas
“Favorite Place to Eat in College Station”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I love to eat at Cheddar's in College Station!! The staff is so friendly and helpful. The food is always fresh and delicious. I love their barbeque salad! The prices are very fair and affordable. The restaurant is always full so that is a great sign. Many locals eat there. I am from another city in Texas so I try to eat there whenever I am in College Station. This restaurant is the best!

• Visited March 2014
“Great service, food, price”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Excellent place to dine. All entrees are value priced and tasty. Always have a great meal there. The steak is also very good and cooked to my satisfaction (med rare).
The menu has a wide variety of items. Try the onion rings for an appetizer. The asian salad is also to die for.
Always a great place to eat at a reasonable price

• Visited May 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Good Food at a Great Price”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Well, my title certainly describes how I felt after dining at Cheddar's. I had the chicken pot pie, and enjoyed every bite (even though I couldn't finish it since the serving size was so generous). Each bite had chunks of chicken, they certainly hadn't skimped. Even with drinks and an appetizer, the bill for three was very reasonable. I certainly want to go back the next time I am in College Station.

• Visited April 2014