“Texas Hospitality”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Everyone had a smile and eager to help. Only seats available were at the counter. But, the service was perfect and the food as fresh and wonderful. Too bad, the portions were soooo big I did not leave room for the awesome pies with miles of meringue on top. Go early to get a seat and go hungry! Those hippies out west off 290 do not know how treat people. Come here for a downhome experience. Gig'em

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The Philly cheese stake is a s good as advertized. I loved the battered fries. This old style box car diner in the middle of Texas makes you feel like you are in the East Coast. Definitely worth a try when in College Station.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

While visiting our kids in College Station they told us we had to go to Hullabaloo. We went Sunday after church and had quite a wait. They have all sorts of table games to play to pass the time while waiting for a table. They had seating on the patio with live music while we waited. We finally got seated inside the old diner and were greeted by a kind waiter that was very attentive to our needs and kept our drink cups filled. Then the platters came! They were amazing! So much food and so good! I cannot imagine going out of there hungry! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Every so often I get home sick and look for comfort food that reminds me of home. Hullabaloo Diner fits this bill. I have eaten there before Food Network made it famous on Diners, Drive Thru's and Dives. Whether I need my Philly cheese steak fix or just want to have brunch with friends after church, this old diner fits the bill.

1  Thank psu1alm
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Most people think of this diner for its amazing "diner" type food. Their pizza is the best in town and it is very affordable for what I consider gourmet pizza. A large (probably 18") BBQ Chicken pizza is only $14. We often call it in on the way home from work and pick it up.