They charged 149 + tax the room was clean, the furnishings were updated (typical Hampton) but it was very small and the HVAC unit was hanging on by a thread, very old, very noisy and smelled like moldy water. There is construction on both sides of the place, and they start working at 7am, even on weekends. The breakfast was disgusting, brown bananas, watery powdered eggs, transparent microwave bacon, you know the usual motel fair, tho the Coffee was drinkable, We headed out to Cracker Barrel. The more jaded traveller may chalk this one up to, it's college town, you're lucky to get a room at all (some nights), but this is a pretty disappointing Hampton, especially when the hit you for 150 bucks a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn College Station hotel is conveniently located within one block of Texas A&M University and offers free airport shuttle service to and from Easterwood Airport. Relax in a comfortable room and enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning and free WiFi access. Take advantage of the close proximity to a variety of attractions in College Station - nightlife at Northgate, President George H.W. Bush Library and Museum, Wolf Pen Creek Park and Amphitheater, Messina Hof Winery and more. Catch a game at Texas A&M University or play golf at one of the many nearby courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn College Station Hotel College Station
- College Station Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn College Station Texas