“Nice Hotel, but don't trust the staff (especially the cleaning crew)”

Hampton Inn College Station
Ranked #15 of 37 Hotels in College Station
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The room was nice. The Lobby was well kept and the complimentary breakfast was nice. I like that the staff kept fruit, cookies and coffee on hand, at all times of the day. However, if you value any of your possessions, don't leave them out! I left my Chi hair straightener out in the bathroom to cool. Suffice it to say, it did not make it home with me. My complaints to the hotel staff were largely ignored. I suppose their motto should be, "Finders Keepers. Losers Weepers".

1  Thank 748debbiec

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I was in town to see my niece receive her ring from TAMU and was fortunate enough to have booked the Hampton for my stay. Everyone was very nice from check-in to check-out. However, I have rarely experienced the level of service and care I received from the Housekeeping staff. A young girl named Ebony and her co-worker were so kind to give me extra towels and kept my room spotless. Thank you to both.

The amenities were also above normal. From the breakfast to the internet connection, everything worked flawlessly. As usual, the Hampton sleep was the best I received since my last Hampton stay. And I LOVE the new Roman shades in the room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. It is conveniently located to TAMU. We were lucky enough to stay here this time for the joyous occasion of our daughter getting her Aggie ring. Most of the staff was just amazing. I would really like to compliment Monica the Executive Housekeeper and her girls that were taking care of the 2nd floor this weekend. They all did super and were very friendly with every person they came into contact with. Stephan, Stevie and Shelly were very helpful at the desk.

Room Tip: Be prepared for all the construction going on around this hotel. However the housekeeping staff is...
1  Thank Mikala B
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We like staying at this hotel when we visit our boys at A&M because it is so close to campus. Also they usually do not require a 2 night stay and have a lenient cancellation policy. The staff is very friendly & the rooms are nice. The only negative is the rooms are on the small side and do not include a refrigerator or microwave.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

The hotel and the staff was nice and very accommodating as we were there as part of large group that showed up in several groups and departed all at the same time. The rooms were clean and well put together.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Job well Done. This is a phase I have head all my life and it is used mostly in the circle of religion and this is how I feel about my stay here a this Hampton. The host, of the event I was a presenter at could not have chosen a better place for my stay. I have traveled the world and have stayed in some of the most highly rated hotel, this is one of the best.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have had another exceptional experience here in College Station. The staff is always friendly and courteous. Extrememly concious of each customers desires, and wants to exceed expectations. Which they do.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business