“Ugh!”

Add it.
Rice King Express
Ranked #24 of 76 Restaurants in Colleyville
Reviewed 14 July 2013

It's taken me a while to pluck up the courage to review Rice King. I have never given a flat out negative review before but I believe that I can trust Trip Advisor reviews - so I have to be brutally honest. This was the very worst food I have ever bought. At 8pm one evening we ordered takeout - took it home - tasted everything and dumped it all in the garbage can! Every single thing we ordered was inedible - even the rice (how hard can it be to cook decent rice?). We had just returned home from a long trip and were looking forward to dinner, shower and bed. Instead, we had to go out and get some edible fare - we were not happy campers. I would not advise you to order from Rice King - if everything else is shut, get a loaf of bread and some peanut butter and eat it by candle light.

3  Thank Erica F

Reviewed 6 July 2013

If you're like me, and are a NYC-area native on an expat assignment in Texas, you get a taste for northeast Chinese food now and again. Most places in Texas serve corporate formula Chinese food which is rubbish. I need my pork fried rice to have little cubes of char siu pork, bits of egg, and peas. Singapore rice noodles (which really don't appear on the franchise Asian place menus), needs a healthy shot of curry powder.

Next time you get the crave for Chinese food that reminds you of midtown NYC, give Rice King Express a shot. They have everything nailed, with the exception of the egg rolls, but in fairness to them, I've not found any place in Texas that does the big, fat egg rolls with bits of pork in them.

10-mile radius delivery is a bonus, and they are fast and friendly. Custom orders are no problem. Steam the chicken, sauce on the side -- no problem.

Reviewed 15 January 2012

The food is good, but the place is not very clean.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Quick, easy, good food and service. Good eggrolls

Reviewed 9 February 2011

These guys even do not know how to cook Chinese food