“Great Buffet”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This was a great place for lunch on our trip. We had a wonderful buffet, the food was very good and the service was very good.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Very clean, good and at fair price food. If you are driving on I 10 it is worth a detour.
We had a burger and Reuben sandwich. Both well done.
The salad bar is fresh and easy to access to.
Service is friendly and down to earth. Typical in Texas.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Good Breakfast Buffet. They had scrambled eggs, grits, bacon, ham, biscuits and gravy. You can also order off the menu.

1  Thank Kathy G
Reviewed 25 May 2013

If you're looking for a place that has good down home cooking, then this is the place. My wife and I went the Friday before Memorial Day while traveling. We wanted someplace relatively quick but also wanted a "sit down meal" vs. a carry out. The place was quite busy but we were seated quickly. They had a buffet and I was half expecting a cafeteria type restaurant of which I am NOT a fan. We had the buffet. The vegetables were good - especially the green beans. I'm not one to comment positively on salad, but this was a very good salad - surprising to me at a buffet. My wive had the roasted chicken that was good and tender and NOT overcooked. I had the brisket and sausage. Now I have high expectations for brisket and this is definitely not the place you'll go for world class BBQ, but none the less the brisket had a good flavor as did the sausage. I was not disappointed especially for an all you can eat buffet, but WAY less then you would spend at the world class BBQ place. Service was quick and courteous. If heading down I10 between San Antonio and Houston and need a good place to eat along the way - I consider this a good choice.

2  Thank J W M
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

I stopped here for dinner. Huge portions. Food was good. Would definitely eat here again. A friend recommended I stop - they were right!

1  Thank HoustonTexasDad