“a bit disappointing”

Cuisines: American
Huntsville, Texas
“a bit disappointing”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We have visited this location many times before since it is only a 45 minute drive from home,
and have always enjoyed the food. But this time it was a disappointment. I ordered the
chicken with broccoli and cheese special and it was served with some kind of gooey stuff on
top. I ordered apple pie for dessert and it was like the crust was not baked long enough.
It was a cold day but the fireplace wasn't lit. But the service was fast and the waiter was
attentive and pleasant..

• Visited November 2013

Greenville, North Carolina
“Not all Cracker Barrels are created equal: This one is great”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I know that this is a chain and that you would expect it to taste the same at any store, anywhere: NOT SO! This one is special! The service might have been a little suspect -- I think we had a relatively new waitress - but the food was absolutely fantastic.

• Visited September 2013
Coldspring, Texas
“Good Home Cookin'”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I get to eat a lot of "exotic" foods due to the travel associated with my job and I was craving a good, home cooked meal, that I did not have to cook. I had the chicken fried steak and veggies. Yum, Yum, Yum. My husband had chicken livers and some of my chicken fried steak. We both really like Cracker Barrel and the atmosphere of times past. I just wish restaurants in general would put more thought into making it a less noisy experience. Good food and our server Yvonne was spot on. Good job overall.

• Visited May 2013
Griffith
“It's a cracker barrel”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

And the food was great as always and the selection in gift shop was festive for the upcoming easter holiday

Visited March 2013
C. Texas
“Delightful Place for Family”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

A group of women from the family met for dinner. Most had breakfast for their meal. I enjoyed the vegetable platter. The sweet potato was small (plenty for me) but delicious.

Visited December 2012