“Nice Place”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Dallas, Texas
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was just an overnight business trip - the hotel staff was very welcoming upon our arrival. The rooms were very clean and I especially liked the note on the headboard that stated that "Duvet covers & sheets are clean for your arrival". It is RARE that the duvet covers are cleaned for every new guest (if cleaned once a year at some hotels) so I was impressed. Shower was clean and kept the hot water the entire time. There were a few good restaurants within walking distance from the hotel - the rooms also had a refrigerator and microwave if you want to go to the nearby grocery store for food/drink items. For those of you that don't like the connecting door between rooms, yes, mine had one and I could hear mild talking and things being moved; however, the occupants of the room were not loud so it didn't bother me a bit. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Trushar P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North, responded to this review, 1 December 2014
I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I’m so glad you were
able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can’t wait to see you again soon.

Trushar Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Hurst, Texas, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My wife and stayed here on a recent trip to Galveston. The room was nice and clean, the staff that checked us in was nice and friendly. Our stay was really ok, the only issue we had was the t breakfast they served was not very good at all. The fruit that they had out was way past it's prime and the hot items were cold. I will say the waffle and the cereal I had were quite tasty. For me the breakfast is just n added bonus. However It needs to be park of my review of our stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Harrah, United States
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean, name brand shampoo, lotion, soap. Bathtub was deep enough for soaking which was great after driving 9 hours! Only problem was one of the major TV channels did not work and there was no one to repair this problem. Morning breakfast was good and as in all Hamptons they breakfast to go for those who don't have time to sit and eat.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Always a pleasure staying at this location the rooms are very clean & comfortable, The breakfast buffet is always fresh, pool was relaxing and clean. when ever I am in the area i make sure that I stay at this hotel. There is also three restaurant within walking distance and a grocery store.

Bertram, Texas
Reviewed 14 July 2014

All the staff at this location where very personalable, Very friendly and Very accomidating. The owners would greet all the customers during breakfast and make sure everyone felt welocmed. I was very impressed!! Will stay at this hotel everytime I visit Conroe!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I had a nice stay at the Hampton Inn in Conroe. It was the same Hampton Inn format with nicely appointed furniture, quiet rooms, comfortable and clean bed, and clean bathroom. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dallas, Taiwan
Reviewed 29 June 2014

See notes enclosed. I personally had a poor check in experience due to lack of priority when my room key didn't work. The front desk staff did not resolve my issue for 20 minutes upon arrival. The other people checking into the hotel were a bigger priority but other than that, everything was satisfactory.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business