Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The WoodlandsR
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We had a King Suite for 5 days and was very nice and quiet. Perfect for a romantic getaway. Maintenance had to fix lock as we were locked out. Hotel worked with my Boyfriend to get the perfect room a head of time and get it set up.

Room Tip: Make sure to face away from the cemetery behind the hotel if you are staying more than over night.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ryan S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The WoodlandsR, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Guest Corrine 5,

Thank you for your five star rating of our hotel! My staff well enjoy your remarks . Your review helps so many in selecting a hotel at their destination city. I hope that we can serve you again soon. If I can assist you with anything please don't hesitate to contact me at 936-756-3040. I am the General Manager and would be glad to help you in the future .

Reviewed 24 December 2013

I had a one bedroom suite (very close to same price as a double or king). It was a small suite with a bedroom area, couch, chair, desk and two flat screen TVs. The layout was very comfortable and the lighting was great to either watch TV or do work at the desk The bed was extremely comfortable as are most Marriott beds are. Free internet was a plus. A microwave and refrig were included and a small touch but a good thought was another microwave by the ice machine with plastic silverware. There was a nice closet in the bedroom area - not your normal hotel closet - it really was nice and felt like "home". I received a free item of choice from the market upon check in and the staff was friendly. I have stayed here multiple times and whenever I am in the area I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest HTex73,

Thank you so Much for your 5 star rating at our hotel! Your reviews help thousands of travelers select where they will stay for their trip. I enjoy sharing our guests' reviews and experiences with my staff. Being recognized makes a big difference to them. We hop to see you again and if you need anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me 936-756-3040. Thanks Again!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Stayed for a wedding beginning of December. Very nice staff. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable. Within a few miles of shopping and restaurants. Price was average for this area. Would return to this location.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest Kajuntraveller,

Thank you for taking time to rate us on Trip Advisor. It truly helps others in deciding which hotel they would like to stay at in their destination city. Also thank you for your high score . I as the the General Manager love to show these reviews with my staff as it gives them a great sense of accomplishment. From our clean rooms and nice staff they all love to hear positive feedback. If we can serve you in the future please don't hesitate to contact myself (Ryan). Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We stayed here with family on a Friday night. The location is very close the I-45. We did not worry about the proximity to a cemetery - it was a non-issue for us. The hotel room was clean. The staff was courteous. The main attraction for us was 2 queen beds. We were looking for a hotel with 2 queen bed rooms and this fit the bill nicely. The breakfast was good - regular fare with hot oatmeal, eggs and hot waffles. If you are somewhat insomniac like me, the proximity to I-45 might cause you some agony as you cannot avoid the noise of vehicles speeding by.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest yatrik 10

Thank you so much for taking the time to promote your feedback on Trip Advisor . Trip Advisor serves as a great tool for other potential customers to read about your experiences about our hotel. Also, Thank you for your five star rating !! Fairfield Breakfast has greatly been improved and we are very happy with the new selections. Our housekeeping staff works very hard to keep our hotel very clean. It will give me great pleasure to communicate with each staff member your positive comments . On behalf of my staff and myself we hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

This review is LONG overdue but I just got around to it. My son and I stayed here for the entire month of July this year and had a wonderful experience. Staff was courteous, professional, and always willing to help. I actually had a reservation at another hotel but after staying their one night, I called this hotel and they took us right in. Tamara is the best and understood our plight of being from Connecticut, having to stay in Houston for a month, not knowing too much about the area, and wanting to feel "at home" as possible while we were away. She truly made us feel at home. This hotel is lucky to have people like her on staff. Property is clean, free breakfast, nice pool [for those HOT Texas summer days], and a perfect fitness room. I also like its proximity to pretty much everything; shopping, restaurants, entertainment, etc. We spent alot of time in The Woodlands and it was a quick 15 minute drive.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest Jose S,

Thank you so much for your stellar review of our hotel. We try in every aspect of our hotel to make the guest experience and enjoyable one!! You are absolutely right that we are so fortunate to have Tamara on our staff. She is truly dedicated to ultimate guest experiences! Should you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact Ryan or Tamara to assist you. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. If I had to find one drawback it would be the proximity to the cemetery directly behind the hotel. In my case, it worked out well because I had to attend the funeral of a family member at that particular funeral home. If others are staying at the hotel and get the "eeby-jeebys" from seeing a cemetery then stay somewhere else. My stay was great.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Ryan S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The WoodlandsR, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Guest Trimble2008,

Thank you for your review of our hotel on trip advisor. I am glad that you found our hotel Great!! I am sorry for your family loss and glad we could assist during a difficult time. Hope that you can return to us again under different circumstances.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We hosted an annual family get-together in Conroe, and we had approx. 15 rooms at this hotel over the weekend. The rooms were large, clean, and comfy, and the hotel staff was amazing. For families with kids, this property is great! Free breakfast for three kids made it a great deal by itself, but the location, staff and rooms just added to it. Really impressed. Great value for the price!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest Candice C ,

Thank you so much for your Great Review of our hotel. It was our staff's pleasure to host your family get together and I am delighted as the General Manager to know that you had a terrrifc time with family with a great level of service from our staff! Please come see us again in the future.