Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe/The Woodlands
US$115
US$135
US$131
Homewood
Scottish Inn & Suites(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$87
US$124
US$114
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$112
Fairfield Inn
Days Inn & Suites Conroe North(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$134
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk staffright next doornice staywe've stayedbusiness tripihopcurtainspetrefrigeratorhouston
Reviewed 24 December 2012

This Hotel was very accomidating and friendly. The staff is very professional and kind. The staff went out of their way to provide me with an area to park my semi-truck and still treated me like a valued customer. The room was spectacular. The entire hotel is very clean and looks great. I wish they had a Jaccuzzi but other than that there is not one single thing I can say about this Hotel and my stay that is not a good thing. I am very pleased to have stayed at this hotel and will stay here again. I also will suggest this hotel to anyone I know that is lookiing for a hotel in the Conroe area.

Room Tip: Restaurant is an IHOP located next to the hotel not actually in the hotel but its still a great place to stay.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2012

This was such a nice place. Very updated, clean and comfortable. A few friends and I were here for one night to begin a wine trail in Montgomery. It was a good choice. Friendly staff and lots of dining choices nearby. As my title implies, I was surprised that everyone here was so nice and then encountered the very thin, scratchy towels. The free breakfast looked fine but we chose to go elsewhere. Even with the towels, I would definitely recommend this property and stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2012

This hotel was an unexpected surprise on my daily journey throughout the United States, as my job requires 100% travel. The deciding factor may have been the room rate, but after my experience at this particular Baymont Inn, I can tell you that the service and the amenities far exceed the cost. I look forward to staying here again, should I return to the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business