“Texas Trip”

Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe/The Woodlands
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Conroe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I stayed there for 1 & 1/2 months due to work assignment. I inquired and was given their extended-stay rate. Everything worked out for me! IHOP resto next door was very convenient specially during the days when it rained ice (locals claim this has been a weird winter year). Daily complimentary breakfast was great at first, but menu doesn't change, so... Rate and location worked best for me. It's right next to I-45 so very easy to get on the highway. Decent room size - but I loved the pillows!!! When I left, I called just to ask what their pillow brand is because I never had neck pains with those. Googled the brand -- yeah, it's expensive! :) Would just want to give 4 stars really...But I would not have considered staying long in any other surrounding hotels-- for my budget.

Room Tip: I got a room on the 4th floor. No one above me, plus I always use the stairs as my exercise. :)
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Conroe
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good price, nice staff. The bed was hard, the room was small, mainly the bathroom. Overall the haotel was average at best but the staff was very friendly. I stayed for business in the area & would recommend for that but not a place I would recommend to take my family.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Steven R
Travellers also viewed these Conroe hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe
Scottish Inn & Suites
Scottish Inn & Suites
#8 of 14 in Conroe
Holiday Inn Express Conroe

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe/The Woodlands? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe/The Woodlands

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe/The Woodlands
Address: 1506 Interstate 45 S, Conroe, TX 77304-2806
Region: United States > Texas > Conroe
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe/The Woodlands 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe/The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Conroe