“Never been so disgusted”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Motel 6 Conroe

Motel 6 Conroe
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
egoldstein
“Never been so disgusted”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2009

This place was apalling. It was dirty, and smelled like urine so bad it made our eyes water. I had my five month old daughter with us. We stayed long enough to make a phone call to the front office to let them know we would be down shortly for a refund, we would not be staying at Motel 6. She informed us that we could not have a refund, but a different room. About this time my husband had to hang up on her because I was screaming about a roach I saw, then another, then another. I wasted no time re gathering the baby and our stuff, went down to the office, demanded a refund, and even called the manager out of bed to do so. Needless to say I was spitting mad. I thought motels like this were only in the movies. Someone needs to look into this. If nothing else there is obviously a serious pest problem. We went nextdoor to Days Inn and everything was perfect.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank egoldstein

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
moissy cramayel ile de France
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2009

stayed at this hotel with my spouse on the way to Houston , the staff at the desk was friendly but it's the worst hotel we ever stayed during our travel, the room was very stinky and the carpet just enough good for the trash, cigarettes holes in the bed linens people in over rooms seems to be very strange and not very friendly, we decided to book a room at the days inn just located next to this motel and we had a nice night for $5 more.
I think that this motel needs a complete remodeling

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank txroger

Travellers are raving about these Conroe hotels

Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2008

We stayed 2 nights, and had excellent service. The desk clerks were very nice and helpful. The rooms were clean and very decent looking. I have paid more money for a lot worse rooms. It's a great place to stay if your looking for something affordable and not too fancy. I will definitely stay again. My only complaint was no coffee pot. Oh, well, I guess I can take my own. Thanks to Motel 6.

• Liked — cleanliness and friendliness
  • Disliked — not coffee pot
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank fayro54
Huntsville
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2008

The exterior of hotel was ok... when I walked in to the room I looked all over.. the room was decent.. I didnt expect too much for only $42 but I was suprised that it was as clean as it was for the price.. It sure beats the days inn *Shudders!*

• Liked — Bed was nice and CLEAN!
  • Disliked — Its an old hotel...
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank lilcub