“Excellent Italian Fast Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Vero Italian Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 230 Restaurants in Conroe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Killbuck,Oh
“Excellent Italian Fast Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

I am not a person who really likes fast food, but was pleasantly surprised when I visited this restaurant on Sunday after Church. There was a long line, we had a baby and a toddler with 3 adults. I thought, "Oh No" a long wait for us. The line moved quickly and efficiently, we were asked if we needed a high chair, one was taken to a table before we were seated. The food was surprisingly very good. I had Chicken Alfredo and a Caesar Salad that had a nice amount of cheese, croutons, and dressing, more than I often receive in a chain Italian establishment. The food was brought out in a very timely manner considering how busy they were. Overall it was a good meal and our bill was less than 30.00. I will definitely eat here again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

missouri City, TX
“Yummy!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

I am glad I read the existing reviews for this restaurant on Tripadvisor!

We went on a Sunday night - the place wasn't crowded but there were some people. This is a self-serve place. You order at the counter, get your own drinks/utensils, and find your own table. We placed our orders - typical Italian food - chicken parmesan, cheese ravioli, and apple-walnut salad. The food came out quickly. Everything tasted very good - my kids like their orders. I liked my salad except I would have liked a bigger portion for the price. We finished the meal off with their "ooey, gooey, chocolate cookie" dessert (not sure of the name) - warm/soft chocolate chip cookie, vanilla ice cream, and whip cream, with a drizzle of chocolate sauce!!! What more can you ask for???

• Visited November 2013
“Quick and Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Stopped here for lunch with the family and received an excellent meal. The kids shared a pizza, my wife ordered chicken parmesan, and I ordered the fettuccine alfredo with the grilled chicken added. We received our food quickly and it was hot. We all enjoyed our meal immensely and would consider stopping here again while going through Conroe.

• Visited November 2013
Austin, Texas
“Great Pizza, salads and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Have ate here a multiple of times and gets better with every visit.

Friendly staff, great fun , quick service and good prices. This is how Italian food should be.

This place is doing it right and I keep coming back.

Texas
“Great Pizza, Pasta and Service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Great pizza and pasta. We have never had a bad meal and the staff/owner is super nice. The cost of dinner/luch is reasonable and it is family friendly.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Vero Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!