“Dinner with friends at Vero Italian”

Vero Italian Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 231 Restaurants in Conroe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Dinner with friends at Vero Italian”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I visited Vero Italian this Saturday and all I can say is wow! The most authentic Italian restaurant I have seen in downtown miami yet. Great prices on the bottles of wine too.

• Visited February 2014

USA
“Went twice and will be back again. Very good concept”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Hope it is able to stay in business (restaurant's a tough gig) because I very much enjoyed this place. Great traditional Italian pastas and pizzas which had enough of an original taste to differentiate itself from the competition (especially the chains). My baked ziti was great as was the pizza on visit 2. Will be back. Just wish they stayed open later, but I understand there's a cost to that as well.

Visited January 2014
Killbuck,Oh
“Excellent Italian Fast Food”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I am not a person who really likes fast food, but was pleasantly surprised when I visited this restaurant on Sunday after Church. There was a long line, we had a baby and a toddler with 3 adults. I thought, "Oh No" a long wait for us. The line moved quickly and efficiently, we were asked if we needed a high chair, one was taken to a table before we were seated. The food was surprisingly very good. I had Chicken Alfredo and a Caesar Salad that had a nice amount of cheese, croutons, and dressing, more than I often receive in a chain Italian establishment. The food was brought out in a very timely manner considering how busy they were. Overall it was a good meal and our bill was less than 30.00. I will definitely eat here again.

• Visited January 2014
missouri City, TX
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I am glad I read the existing reviews for this restaurant on Tripadvisor!

We went on a Sunday night - the place wasn't crowded but there were some people. This is a self-serve place. You order at the counter, get your own drinks/utensils, and find your own table. We placed our orders - typical Italian food - chicken parmesan, cheese ravioli, and apple-walnut salad. The food came out quickly. Everything tasted very good - my kids like their orders. I liked my salad except I would have liked a bigger portion for the price. We finished the meal off with their "ooey, gooey, chocolate cookie" dessert (not sure of the name) - warm/soft chocolate chip cookie, vanilla ice cream, and whip cream, with a drizzle of chocolate sauce!!! What more can you ask for???

• Visited November 2013
“Quick and Yummy!!!”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Stopped here for lunch with the family and received an excellent meal. The kids shared a pizza, my wife ordered chicken parmesan, and I ordered the fettuccine alfredo with the grilled chicken added. We received our food quickly and it was hot. We all enjoyed our meal immensely and would consider stopping here again while going through Conroe.

• Visited November 2013