“Great LaQuinta Experience”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Conroe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I've stayed at LaQuintas in the past, and they can range from just acceptable to great. This one was great! Staff was friendly, room was fine, and breakfast surprisingly good! Would definitely return.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor, and despite lots of construction vehicles, there was no "tromping&quo...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I have only stayed at one la quinta before and it was a disaster. I had very low expectations going in. I just wanted to get my work done, and get out of there. With these low expectations, I was pleasantly surprised. My room was clean; the tv was not from the 90's; housekeeping was great; and breakfast was ok. So why 3 stars and not 5? Well, if I went with regular comfort inn expectations, this would rate 3 stars. The tv was not from 90's, but resolution was not even 720; there were no charging ports for my phone (usb ports); and my worst pet peeve for business travelers................... no free copies............ I arrive at hotel at 2am after a long day and ask if they provide free photocopies, and the look on the look on front desk ladys face looked like I wanted to rob the place. I get it, photocopies cost the hotel a whopping 10 cents each and if I wanted 10, it would mean a whole dollar...... but this would help someone like me out who has to get copies done on a regular basis. I would not mind if they raised their prices by a dollar a day, and offered this as a free service.

Room Tip: room service was average not terrible
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Carthage, Missouri
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This is the nicest La Quinta I have ever stayed in. It was very clean, neat, and great location off of the Interstate. Inside and outside was beautiful. Breakfast needs a little help. Cold items and horrible coffee. All the extras like swimming and etc. are perfect for everyone. Would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Kentwood, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I booked this hotel because it was closest to the dog show I was attending the following day. When I arrived, I met Tannisha, the desk clerk and she was the most amazing desk clerk I have had the pleasure of meeting in all my travels. She helped me get myself and my 4 dogs settled into the room quickly. When I realized I had forgotten my phone charger at home, Ms Tannisha actually had a spare charger that I borrowed for the night so my phone wouldn't be dead at the show!! This hotel is beautiful and very clean with spacious rooms and a wonderful staff of friendly people willing to help you in any way they can. I will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone and if I'm ever in the area, I will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business