“Friendly Staff, Clean rooms”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Crosby, United States
“Friendly Staff, Clean rooms”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This LaQuinta was one of the nicer ones. The front desk staff were very friendly and professional. Check-In and Check-Out were quick. The rooms were clean and roomy. The breakfast was more than some of the other Inns. I would come back if I had to.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Florida
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was a very clean, quiet motel and the beds were comfortable. Had a hot breakfast but not many pastries. There is a McDonald's across the street. The only reason I don't give it an "excellent" review is because the shower was weak and it was little more expensive that I usually pay. However, this was a good motel and I recommend it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Oklahoma
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This hotel was the perfect stopping off spot before Houston's Traffic congestion. I had called the front desk a few weeks before the stay and was assured there would be adequate parking for my son and husband to park their truck and 44' enclosed car hauler. It was perfect! No problems with parking and my room location request was already assigned. The hotel lobby, rooms and breakfast area was very clean. Mattress was extremely comfortable and plush. Very close to interstate, but no noise in room from traffic. also very conveniently located to restaurants and gas station. Good, safe location for solo travelers as rooms were accessed from inside hall. Would definitely recommend to others and will stay here again if occasion arises!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank v82
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The serves is beond great I stay once a week. I drive from Houstion just to stay at this hotel.
The workers at the front desk are really friendly the indoor pool and hot tub is amazing!
Most of all the rooms and beds are Comfortable and clean!
I recommend this hotle to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed April 2014
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I was traveling last weekend with a band I perform with occasionally. We had performed in Conroe, TX and the next evening we performed in Lake Jackson, TX. We stayed at the La Quinta Inn & Suites in a small town just outside of Houston, TX named Porter. I could not find it in the drop down list however it needed to be recognized hence here is my review.
We got to the hotel, as entertainers often do, very late. It was around 1:00am and we were met with a smile and our rooms were ready and waiting for us.
The room was immaculate and the staff extremely friendly and helpful.
The entire band got a much needed extended sleep and we were fresh and ready for the next show on Saturday night in Lake Jackson.
This hotel was reserved and paid for by the promoter, however if I was paying the bill I would have been very satisfied that we got our moneys worth for sure.

Room Tip: I was in a room that was directly across from the elevator on the top (3rd) floor and heard the elev...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Due to a death in our family, we drove from Ohio to Texas, and needed a nice affordable place to stay three days. It was a sad visit, and this property was a great place to rest and retreat from the pressures of family grieving. The staff could not have been nicer, the breakfast area was large and very clean, and the variety in the free breakfast was nice. I was so relieved to return each evening to a place where I was greeted in a friendly manner, and could relax and rest.

I will always stay here when visiting the area. I have one more comment, and this is the most important thing to me. When we packed up and left, we got about fifty miles away, when I received a call from home. The property had called my home to say we had left two brand new
shirts in the closet. They offered to send them, or hold for pickup. Luckily, my niece was able to
pick them up the next day, and they proved how very honest they are! This meant a lot to me.

Our whole family has heard of this, and any of us who visits the area will stay there if at all possible. The management should be proud of their great staff!

Room Tip: All the rooms were good as far as we could see
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family