“Great Food, Great Service and right on Lake Conroe”
Review of Fajita Jack's

Fajita Jack's
Ranked #8 of 236 Restaurants in Conroe
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fajita Jacks is a true Tex-Mex Grill & Cantina featuring live entertainment/events on our large water view patio on Lake Conroe. Come enjoy the HDTV bar, great view, and every day specials to satisfy your biggest cravings. Try our famed margaritas and chef inspired Tex-Mex Cuisine flavors including our signature Fajitas. Our family friendly atmosphere and professional staff ensure a great time! And remember on the way out... The ice cream's FREE.
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Was in town visiting friends and they took me to Fajita Jack's, accessible from Lake Conroe or by car. We came on a boat, parked in a slip out front and had no wait on a summer weekday afternoon. The restaurant is big and lots of nice views of the lake. Our waiter was very attentive to keeping drinks full and answering questions on the menu and taking care of the kids that were with us. They have this "white sauce" that comes with the chips and salsa that is nothing short of fantastic. I even asked the waiter what was in it, and he told me he'd get the chef to come out and tell me, but I declined...now I regret not finding out. Lots of options on the menu. I had the lunch special mushroom jack fajitas for $8.99 and they were very tasty, portion size was more than adequate, and our order came out quickly and correctly. They have free soft serve ice cream machine for the kids that made them finish everything on their plates. Great place to take a family, and seems like it would be a great adult hang out spot at night too. I would definitely go back.

3  Thank Heinrichcj

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

We have been frequent visitors of Fajita Jacks and absolutely love that they moved their location to the lake. The staff are very attentive and friendly. If you enjoy kaoroke then go out their on Friday and Saturday nights for Kaoroke Bill and have a great time!

2  Thank hookem41
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Nice "Mexican" menu selection. They have good lunch specials. Their gacamole is puréed avocado, kind of gross. The rest of the food was great. Our server was a little spacey and maybe suffering from short term memory loss, or he was just over exerted. The endless soft serve ice cream is a bonus.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Everything at the resturant is wonderful. The lake view was beautiful and the employees at the resturant were wonderful. I have been there before at the old location and glad the new location is take it up a step.

2  Thank JDMC0127
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The new Fajita Jack's on Lake Conroe is great. You can eat outside or inside. The food is so good we don't have to leave the area any more for good Mexican food. Service was okay, but they had just opened. Noise could be a problem on really busy nights, so go on slower days. Over all really good place for a good meal

2  Thank tdog19111

Been to Fajita Jack's? Share your experiences!