“Can't beat $5 taco combo”

Freebirds World Burrito
Ranked #54 of 228 Restaurants in Conroe
Cuisines: Mexican
The Woodlands, Texas
“Can't beat $5 taco combo”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

You can't beat the $5 taco combo. We eat here a lot. The food is fresh. My kids love the nachos and monster burritos. Defiantly need to eat here often. Kids love it here especially that they can make things out of foil.

• Visited July 2013

“It's all good!”
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Fun atmosphere and the employees are always friendly and courteous! Great food! Well definitely return!!

The Woodlands, Texas
“My kids love this place!”
Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

We eat here at least once a week or at least once ever two weeks. My kids can eat here everyday if they can. Wayyyy better than Chipotle. Better food better atmosphere. Great value. I'm glad it's near by my house I don't have to drive to The Woodlands. Freebirds card gives you points to use towards food and stuff.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Love this place!!!”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Freebirds is one of our favorite places to eat!!! The staff are friendly and fun. The food is great and the entire scene is just an experience in itself. The Conroe Freebirds has a really nice area to sit outside. Even my picky eaters love going here because they can pick and choose what they want in their tacos. My husband can even sit and enjoy a beer with meal. The other benefit is that it's relatively quick if you are pinched for time and it is cost friendly.

Hope you enjoy!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank VermontDutchGirl

Been to Freebirds World Burrito? Share your experiences!